How many grams of fat should the average person have per day
If you're a male with less than 15 percent body fat, then you should have 2400 to 2700 calories per day and less than 75g of fat. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-grams-of-fat-should-the-average-person-have-per-day ]
More Answers to "How many grams of fat should the average person have per day"
- How many fat grams is an average person supposed to have a day??
- First, you need to know how many calories you should eat each day. Once you know this, you can determine how many grams of fat and saturated fat you can eat without exceeding your limits for fat. These limits are 25% to 35% of calories from...
- How Many Grams Of Fat Should An Average Person Eat In One Day??
- One gram of Fat = 9 calories. Fat should amount to ~30 of a person's calories. On a 2000 calorie diet, that is 667 calories. 667(calories)/9calories per gram = 74 grams of fat per day.
- How many grams of fat is the average person supposed to take in p...?
- According to the Canadian Health Network's Food Guide Facts, “the Canadian diet should include no more than 30% of energy as fat and no more than 10% as saturated fat.” For more great health information, use the subject guides on Edmonton P...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many grams of protein can the average person digest in a 24 hour period?
- Q: I have friends that take protein supplements and they take 200 grams of protein per day. Isn't it too much?I heard your body can only handle about 65 grams per day and then it converts any excess protein in your body to fat. What do you think?
- A: I have alink that you can put in all your info for the amount of protien you need on my YA profile so just click my name and go to the link.
- HHow many grams of fat is reasonable to consume each day?
- Q: Just ate a kangaroo steak (I am in Australia) which contained 1.3 grams of fat of which 0.3 was saturated. How much more fat could I consume today and still be within the average reasonable intake for a healthy person/ per day
- A: 20% of your total calories should be fat.40% should be carbs40% should be protein^ thats what body builders use when they're cutting to lose fat. So..... that's my guide.
- In an effort to lose weight, a person runs 5 km per day at an average speed of 4m/sec energy...?
- Q: In an effort to lose weight, a person runs 5 km per day at an average speed of 4 m/s energy at a rate of 1kW. Fat has energy content of about 4kJ/g. How many grams of fat are metabolized during each run?
- A: If this a physics question the other answers are correct. But if if is a biochemistry problem the subject must become ketotic to begin burning fat. This means using up available glucose in their system.In reality metabolic processes are not on/off. There are other factors involved and the processes are not 100% efficient.
Prev Question: Can you lose weight by stopping drinking alcohol
People also view