How many calories should a 5'8 "woman eat to lose weight
A 5' 8" woman need 132 to 141 calories in a day. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-should-a-5%278-%22woman-eat-to-lose-weight ]
More Answers to "How many calories should a 5'8 "woman eat to lose weight"
- How many calories should a 26 year old 5 foot 8 inch woman eat a ...?
- along with a healthy balanced diet you should eat somewhere between 1500-2000 calories a day. enjoy!
- How many calories should you eat if you are 38 and 5 foot 8 inche...?
- Depends if you are male or female and any health issues you may have. Best to see a dietitian or Dr for serious advice about a calorie controlled diet. Though there are millions of calorie counters online that you can use. just search for C...
- What should the calorie intake be for a man 5"8 .?
- That will depend on his age, race, physical activity and body composition. Metabolism starts to slow down after age 35 to 40, thus requiring less and less calories intake to maintain body weight. Negroid men have more lean body mass than ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories should a 5'8 130 pound male teenager eat to maintain his weight and be healthy?
- Q: 2000?3000?Apparently I heard that if you are a teen you can eat like 3500 calories a day and you won't put on weight etc.
- A: i thought it was 3500 for rugby players you should be eating 2500 calories per day
- How many calories should a 20 year old female, 5'8, 65kg consume per day - i want to lose 5 kgs?
- Q: I play netball twice a week, practise during the week and netball on saturday actual game
- A: It sounds like you're already a fantastic weight for your height. You should check out some averages because 5,8 and 65kg is about spot on.
- Im 14, 5'4 and 8 stone, how many calories should i be having in one day?
- Q: and what is this equivalent to?eg- a sandwich, pasta, 2 apples, chrisps and..............
- A: Every person is different but roughly 2000 calories. Exercises is the key to a healthy weight.If you were in boot camp you would be eating 6000 calories a day and always hungry.
Prev Question: Is salt better for you or pepper
People also view