How many calories is in ground beef
A 4 oz. serving of 80% lean, pan fried ground beef has 278 calories. More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-is-in-ground-beef ]
More Answers to "How many calories is in ground beef"
- How many calories are in ground beef?
- In one cup of cooked ground beef, there's 335 calories and only 207 calories from fat.
- Does anyone know how many calories you save by draining and rinsi...?
- the fat being drained off, this varies with how you are cooking the meat and how well you drain it. If you are really concerned about calories, I would count exactly what is on the label rather than trying to guess how much you were able to...
- How many calories are in one pound of ground beef?
- The USDA has a ground beef calculator for this question. It can be found here: http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/cgi-bin/measure.pl The calculator reports the technically correct, "kilo-calories," which is what food labels lis...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many calories does lean ground beef have in it?
- Q: I made chili and my husband wants to know how many calories are in a cup of lean ground beef.
- A: It depends on how lean it is. A cup (8oz) of 93% lean ground beef would contain 320 caloriesjust FYI, the recommended serving size for meat is 4 ounces.
- Does anyone know how many calories you save by draining and rinsing ground beef?
- Q: I used a quarter pound of ground beef in a recipe. The packaging says 340 calories but won't I save some from draining and rinsing the meat? Do you know how many?
- A: the fat being drained off, this varies with how you are cooking the meat and how well you drain it. If you are really concerned about calories, I would count exactly what is on the label rather than trying to guess how much you were able to remove. Also try getting lower calorie ground beef or ground turkey.A 4-ounce raw portion of regular hamburger that has been cooked, drained and rinsed has approximately 155 calories, 9g fat, 4g saturated fat and 46 mg cholesterol.
- How many calories are there in a egg and lean ground beef omelette?
- Q: I make this every now and then and I don't know exactly how many calories there would be. Each omelette has about 2 eggs and maybe 1/4-1/2 cup of lean ground beef.
- A: Five hundred calories or less. About one hundred calories per egg and three hundred for the ground beef if it is really lean.Some might say there is the potential for too much fat in such a meal. Eggs get a bad rap. Yes they contain fat, but also protein and lecithin which emulsifies the fat. Ground beef does contain saturated fat, but if it is lean, this is less of a problem if it is lean, and it does contain protein.A lean ground beef omellette is a good high protein breakfeast
Prev Question: Is drinking raw eggs that bad for you
People also view