How many calories in the average pear
There are around 81 calories in an average pear. Thank you for using ChaCha! Can we help you with anything else tonight? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-in-the-average-pear ]
More Answers to "How many calories in the average pear"
- How many calories in pear
- This article is being rewritten for more clarity. We apologize for the trouble. Please use the left navigation to find something else. Have a look around! Entry Filed under: Uncategorized
- How many calories in 1 Asian pear?
- according to most websites, asian pears have 51 calories. i have also read that a "large" asian pear is 115 calories.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are in an average sized pear?
- A: *****81*****http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-fruit-fresh-pears-average-all-varieties-raw-edible-portion_f-Y2lkPTM3MDY4JmJpZD0xJmZpZD02MzY4NiZlaWQ9MzEyMTY1Nzk0JnBvcz0xJnBhcj0ma2V5PXBlYXJz.html
- How many calories does a pear have?
- Q: an average sized?
- A: An average small pear (+/- 4.5 oz) has 81 calories; an average medium pear (+/- 5.9 oz) has 91 calories. Most of the calories come from sugars, so avoid it later in the day (6:00 pm I would say). Great snack to pick-up some energy during the day.
- How many calories did I eat today?
- Q: Breakfast: 2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk.Lunch: 1 slice of plain pizza with a little melted cheese, a few baked beans and an egg white.Dinner: 2 chappatis, a little bowl of pea and potato curry and a little bowl of low fat yoghurt.Supper: An average sized plate of fruit salad. Small portions of Apples, pears, oranges, grapes, watermelons etc.How many calories do you think I had today?Thanks. =]
- A: Guessing:Breakfast: 150.Lunch: 450.Dinner: 550.Supper: 150.Todays Estimated Calories: 1400 ish? You can eat more ya know ;)
Prev Question: Why do we eat food
People also view