How many calories in Mcdonalds fruit and yogurt parfait
The fruit and yogurt parfait has 160 calories with the granola and 130 calories without the granola. Thanks. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-in-mcdonalds-fruit-and-yogurt-parfait ]
More Answers to "How many calories in Mcdonalds fruit and yogurt parfait"
- How to make McDonalds fruit n yogurt parfait at home??
- Blend the following with a whisk and refrigerate. Plain youghurt. VAnilla extract Sugar Chop up some strawberries and add some sugar and mash them up. This can be frozen and used on an as needed basis. If you also want a granola mixture, br...
- Does the McDonald's fruit and yogurt parfait have any live and ac...?
- I work there, so I might be able to check. I'll try to find out and email you if I figure it out. EDIT:I looked on their website ( http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/eat/quality… and they use Dannon yougurt, and it DOES have the active cultures. ...
- What yogurt is used in McDonald's "Fruit n Yogurt Parfait"...?
- They use Dannon yogurt (spelled Danone in Canada) - but I'm not sure which variety.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What site would I go to if I wanted to see how many calories a McDonalds fruit & yogurt parfait has?
- Q: Just wanted to see the stats on their fruit & yogurt parfait.Thanks!
- A: www.mcdonalds.com
- how many calories in a McDonalds fruit 'N yogurt parfait?
- A: depends on granola... 128 without.167 with
Prev Question: What are ways to prevent getting sick
People also view