How many Calories in french vanilla coffee
In one 8 fluid ounce serving of French Vanilla coffee, there are 100 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, 110mg of sodium and 1g protein. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-in-french-vanilla-coffee ]
More Answers to "How many Calories in french vanilla coffee"
- How many calories are in french vanilla coffee?
- depends on the brand. Check the label
- "How many calories are in the french vanilla flavored coffee...?
- "Folgers - French Vanilla (Flavored Coffee) has 20 calories." Nutrition Facts Folgers - French Vanilla (Flavored Coffee) Calories 20 Sodium 60 mg Total Fat 0 g Potassium 0 mg Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 4 g Polyunsaturated 0 g Dieta...
- Is french vanilla coffee good?
- its good if you like coffee but if you don't it tastes terrible
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories in my morning coffee?
- Q: If I get french vanilla coffee with 2 packets of splenda and a shot of low fat milk, how many calories are in that?Im just kinda confused cuz i read a lot about how coffee has 2 calories or like 7 and i couldnt believe it, so if thats true, i want to know how much im drinking. THANKSIts a 12 oz, if you wondering on the size.
- A: The amount of calories is going to be so little in that cup of coffee! I'm trying to figure out what difference it could possibly make in your daily calorie total...a bite of anything solid would be more calories than that.
- How much fat and calories in a medium McDonald's french vanilla iced coffee?
- Q: I can't find it on there web-site maybe because it's a new item
- A: Total calories = 180Total fat = 8I found Vanilla Iced Coffee on the McDonald's site. Here it is:http://app.mcdonalds.com/bagamcmeal?process=item&itemID=1216Kudos to you for watching your calories and fat intake. Many people tend to forget that simple things like flavored coffees have a lot of fat grams, and can throw a diet way off.
- how many calories are in Folgers flavored coffee?
- Q: I bought Cinnamon swirl and French Vanilla Folgers coffee... and I was wondering how many calories are in them? I've tried finding the nutritional chart but can't seem to find it anywhere.I make it in my coffee maker and drink it black with no sweetener or milk.I'm hoping it is zero like the normal coffee but i'm sure thats too good to be true because it tastes so good.any help would be appreciatedthank you everyone... no there is nothing on the side of the container... I was surprised by that
- A: Zero calories in coffee - flavored or not. Unless it's the mixes that have sugar, cocoa, etc. added into them...... Otherwise, it's just extract that they toss with the beans when they roast them
Prev Question: Is popcorn a healthy snack
People also view