How many calories does Powerade have
A 500g bottle of Powerade contains 120 calories. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-powerade-have ]
More Answers to "How many calories does Powerade have"
- How Much Calories Is In A 12oz Cup Of Powerade?
- I tried the powerade.com website with no luck. Just look on the bottle the next time you go to the store
- How many calories do vitamin water, gatorade, propel, and powerad...?
- My favorite is Vitamin Water. I only drink Gatorade when I'm actually working out or playing a sport. Only because it's unhealthy to drink Gatorade when you're just thristy. Anyways, Vitamin Water has 50 calories per 80oz. The whole bottle ...
- Is water better than powerade?
- It depends on your purpose and needs. Water is a great basic beverage. POWERade is a sports drink. The calories and electrolytes in POWERade are intended to replenish those lost in sweat when exercising. If you are active and need to replen...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories do vitamin water, gatorade, propel, and powerade have in them?
- Q: Doing something for school and needing this information. Thanks.
- A: look in the back of the bottle
- Does Powerade zero have the same amount of electrolytes as normal powerade?
- Q: I was wondering because Powerade zero has no calories does it have the same amount of eletrolytes and vitamins?
- A: i doubt it
- Can i lose weight by taking in less calories and only drinking powerade for a week?
- A: Possibly, but not to any degree that you'd like. Powerade is not healthy and is loaded with sugar. It is perfectly acceptable after you've been outside and active, and need to replenish fluids and electrolytes. In order to lose weight, you should try a low carb approach. It worked wonders for me, and I know it would help you. Try taking in no more than 20 grams of carbohydrates per day for a week or 2 and see what happens. You'll love the results. You will probably end up eating less calories with this approach because you'll feel fuller longer, but that's just a bonus. Drink plenty of water and some diet soda if you wish, but leave the powerade out of the equation. Yours in good health. Best of luck
Prev Question: What is a healthy daily calorie intake
People also view