How many calories does an m&m McFlurry from McDonalds have in it
One small McFlurry has 618 calories. Calories from Fat are 179. Viva ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-an-m%26m-mcflurry-from-mcdonalds-have-in-it ]
More Answers to "How many calories does an m&m McFlurry from McDonalds have in it"
- How many calories are in an M M?
- There are approximately 3.4 calories per plain M&M. There are approximately 10.3 calories per peanut M&M. For more info, check the related links
- How many calories are in 1 M&M?
- Which food contains how much calories, there is a Good Website to know that: http://www.calorie-count.com/
- Will my metabolism slow down if I'm on a very low calorie diet??
- Normally, on a restricted diet our body stores fat and our metabolism slows down. This happens because our stored fat is our life-saving source of energy! When HCG is used with a low-calorie diet, the hormone signals the body to use the sto...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If I'm walking at an easy steady pace for about an hour, how many calories does that burn?
- Q: Thank you!
- A: If you are a person of average build then walking at a steady pace for about an hour will burn around 140 calories. If your a little heavier then just add an extra 50 calories for every 20 pounds you are overweight. But if your walking up-hill or at incline you can burn around 300-400 calories.
- How many calories does an average person need everyday?
- Q: How many calories does an average person need in their body everyday?I am 21 years old and I weight 135 pounds. I'm trying to watch my weight and I got to karate/cardio classes 3 days straight every week. How may calories can I intake with the excersise that I do and lose inches or weight faster?
- A: male 2500 calories female 2000calories child up to 12 years 1800
- How many calories does a person burn during an average workout?
- Q: How many calories does a person burn during an average workout (1Hr-1.5Hrs) assuming they did no cardio, but did sweat?
- A: not many, even if you sweat a little it is the cardio that triggers the hormones that burn fat. you need either an intense weights workout or an average 20 minutes of high cardio to even start triggering the hormones that will burn your fat.
Prev Question: How many calories are in one Capri Sun
People also view