How many calories does a slice of cantalope have
There are 19 calories in one wedge of a small cantaloupe. (1/8 of small melon). Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-a-slice-of-cantalope-have ]
More Answers to "How many calories does a slice of cantalope have"
- How many calories does 1 slice of Cantaloupe have!
- Not enough for you to worry about.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories is this? Super easy question guys..?
- Q: 1 granny smith2 slices of cantalope1 cup of FAGE Fat free Greek yogurt1/2 of a grapefruit
- A: 150 calories
- calories per day... today?
- Q: today i ate (i am 122 pounds;5'6; and 14)1/2 cup oats1/2 cup blueberries2 tbsp peanut butter2 tbsp jelley2 slices wheat bread5 slices cantalope2 cups watermelonwheat pita3oz turkeyone slice cheesebananahow many calories?
- A: okay lets see here1/2 cup oatmeal probably 150blueberries like 40peanut butter 200jelly 100wheat bread 220cantaloupe 100watermelon 100wheat pita 2003 oz turkey 1201 slice cheese 110banana 100about 1540 calories if I counted right.This is an approx.For EXACT results you have to measure and be perfectly positive how much you are eating.Try thedailyplate.com its really cool to track your calories. It tells you how much fat and everything to.but overall i think you ate really well. Try some more vegetables but I understand some people just don't like veggies. I would maybe eat a little bit more because lots of people eat under their calorie limit. Pretty darn good diet though!!! good work!
- was this a healthy lunch??
- Q: 2 slices of weight watchers whole grain bread(100 calories)1 tablespoon of hummus (30 calories)4 slices of thin, small turkey (80 calories)an apple (60 calories)1 cup sliced cantalope (60 calories)was this healthy?? thanks in advance =]]
- A: its healthy but you could probably use some more food. maybe add in a salad? u need vitamins :)
Prev Question: What is the worst thing to eat
People also view