How many calories does a grilled cheese and fries have
There are 440 Calories in Grilled Cheese. French Fries have 539 calories. Thank you for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-a-grilled-cheese-and-fries-have ]
More Answers to "How many calories does a grilled cheese and fries have"
- How many calories in a grilled cheese sandwich with french fries??
- Hi, My name is Larissa Olha Andrejko, and I am one of the four Penn State interns. As someone who grilled cheese eats the time here in Bangalore, I can have you answer. The carolie total is intriguing! Nearly the total is 1000 carolies for ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are in the grilled cheese and fries from LA food show?
- Q: please if anyone can find this it, it would be amazing.LA food show is located in manhattan beach, if someone could call 411 nation wide services (just dial 411) to get the number of LA food sow and call them and ask them how many cals there are that would be great. i don't have a working phone right now otherwise i would do it myself.
- A: 700 all together.
- Aprox How many calories do you think i had today? and does it sound healthy?
- Q: I didnt count today because i just didnt lol but im gonna work out in like 2 minutes just wondering how much you think i ateFor lunch (skipped breakfast cuz i was rushing for church) I had a ceaser salad (it was a large at the resturant but i only eat about half) with Bacon Bits(didnt eat many) and Croutons (ate most of them lol) And there was about 3-4 oz of grilled chicken on it (no batter but it was probably fried in grease,no way to avoid it)no cheese,and no ceaser dressing But i had about 1/4 cup of italian dressingOh and i had 3 fries stolen from my moms plate hahaI had 5 chips (like potato chips) (they were about 10 calories a piece)For SupperI had a cup and a half of pastaWith homemade tomato sauce on it,it was tomato paste,brown sugar,and ketchup with some spices in itand i had 3 cups of light hawian punch (10 calories a cup)Well thats about it,how much do you think i ate?And does it sound healthy?
- A: LunchGreens - 30 Chicken - 200Bacon Bits - 50Croutons - 120Dressing - 300Chips - 25Other Chips - 50Dinner - Pasta - 750Tomato sauce - 400Punch - 30 Total - Around 2000 calories, allowing room for serving size discrepancies. While you didn't eat much, what you did eat was not overly unhealthy, but there are some better choices to be made.
- How many calories are in a standard restaurant breakfast? (toast, hashbrowns, bacon, eggs)?
- Q: I rarely eat at restaurants or take out, but my favorite meal is breakfast. I let myself have it once a month... How many calories do you think are in the average restaurant breakfast, considering its usually something like 2 slices of toast, at least a tablespoon of butter, 2 eggs that are most likely prepared in grease, about 2 cups of deep fried hashbrowns and 3 slices of bacon or sausages. I try not to finish the hashbrowns at least since theres sooo many and theyre so greasy, but they're also so delicious and I eat that as a major meal of the day (brunch) and only have an afternoon snack (fruit) and small balanced dinner. It's my treat. Any guesses? (Fun fact: My school determined a single grilled cheese they serve in the main cafeteria has over 1200 calories, and that doesn't include the large heap of fries it comes with or the drink... EWWW)No **** it's a lot. Have a guess?800 would even seem low to me... bread is about 100 cals a slice, butter is 100 a tablespoon. Thats 300 JUST for toast...I love veggies but I don't think I could do it! I'd never get enough protein :S and I'm not nearly disciplined enough
- A: I would wager anything between 1000 and 1500 calories. Most of that would easily be the hash browns. (I feel your pain; I love hash browns too, although they can be so bad for you.)The exact number largely depends on the cooking and preparation methods of the restaurant. (Some are a lot better than others.) You should be able to ask at the restaurant for the nutrition facts of their meals though. If not, take that to mean that the calorie count of the food is most likely high.
Prev Question: What is an effective diet
People also view