How many calories does 1 oreo cookie have
1 Oreo cookie has 53 calories. But they are completely worth it. Have one for me! ChaCha 24/7 [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-1-oreo-cookie-have ]
More Answers to "How many calories does 1 oreo cookie have"
- How many calories are in one cookie of oreo?
- Read the nutrition label on the packaging. Beware, it can be tricky. If the portion size lists 2 cookies, then the calorie count listed is also for 2 cookies. So, divide in half for 1 cookie.
- How many calories are there in one oreo cookie?
- Should tell you on the package. It has to say the calories in a serving size, then you can do the math. Sorry, no oreo's in the house or I would do it for you. An awesome idea...buy those little packages that are already measured and have l...
- How many calories in the center of an Oreo cookie?
- way too many, but waaaayyyyy too delicious
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how did i do today also how many calories do you think was in my dinner?
- Q: breakfast 1 cup of cup of blueberries 100 calories should have eat more i was on the runlunch 2 munchkins 70 caloriessome licorice 140 caloriesan Oreo cookie 70 caloriesa low fat ice cream 150 caloriesa kiddie coffee Coolatta 200 calories totaling at 7.30 caloriesdinner i had a small baked squash 2 baked tomatoes with half a oniona bunch of broccoli and a chicken thigh how many calories do you think was in all of this? thanks a million =)
- A: Overall that wasn't consuming a lot of calories, but you didn't really eat anything nutritious. Instead of having munchkins for lunch, have a REAL healthy lunch, like a sandwich or a salad. Instead of having cookies, swap it for a banana with peanut butter. Drink water instead of a coolata, and try not to have ice cream daily, even if it's low fat. Make it a once a week treat. The dinner sounds very healthy and nutritious. I'm not sure how much you ate, but it probably was about 400 calories which is how much a filling and healthy dinner should be.
- How many calories did i eat today? will it make me gain weight?
- Q: protein bar (140 cals)oreo bar (100 calories)about a handful of cheese nipsa sandwich w/whole wheat bread, a little bit of grilled chicken, tiny bit of mayoa whole wheat peanut butter and jelly sandwhich (about a tablespoon of peanut butter, teaspoon of grape jelly)Chicken thigh (only ate about have of the meat)about 4 tablespoons of corn1 cup of noodles with cheese and butter on them1 chocolate chip cookie1 slice of thick italian breadi know i ate a little bit too much but i need to know if this will effect my 1,500 cal diet helping me to loose weighti have a fast metabolism alsothanks so much!
- A: It won't affect your diet, especially if you have a fast met. i dont know how many calories that it, because they aren't really serving sizes....and who knows what brands you used.but just exercise a little bit tonight, and you'll be okay
- The Diet!!!?
- Q: BREAKFAST 1/2 grapefruit 1 slice whole wheat toast 8 oz glass skim milkLUNCH 4 oz lean broiled chicken breast 1 cup steamed zucchini 1 Oreo cookieMID-AFTERNOON SNACK rest of the package of Oreo cookies 1 quart Rocky Road ice cream 1 jar hot fudgeDINNER 2 loaves garlic bread 1 large pepperoni & mushroom pizza 1 large pitcher of beer 3 Milky Way candy bars 1 entire cheesecakeDIET TIPS 1. If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories 2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they cancel each other out. 3. When eating with someone else, calories dont count if you both eat the same amount. 4. Foods used for medicinal purpose have no calories. These include any chocolate used for energy, brandy, cheesecake, and ice cream. 5. Cookie pieces contain no calories, because breakage causes the calories to leak out. 6. If you eat food from someone else's plate, the calories don't count. 7. Movie related snacks are much lower in calories because they are part of the entertainment, and not ones of personal fuel.
- A: You made my day :-)Thanks
Prev Question: What is the best way to lose thigh fat
People also view