How many calories are you supposed to consume a day
There is no simple formula that takes into account body composition, ethnicity, body surface area your own unique metabolic rate. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-you-supposed-to-consume-a-day ]
More Answers to "How many calories are you supposed to consume a day"
- How many calories am i supposed to consume a day?
- Dont focus too much on counting your calories (food intake), since you are very young, still a child, you just need to be more active, play outside, walk, run, swim, ride your bike. Dont sit in front of tv too long, you need to move more.
- How many calories is a growing girl supposed to consume a day? i ...?
- The Best way is to cut down on everything, but in small amounts Cut out pop and fizzy drink, or, failing that; swap coke cola for diet coke etc. You'd be surprised at how many people fail to lose weight by drinking so much of that calorie f...
- How many calories is a 11 year old girl supposed to consume a day...?
- ･ 1. Aren't you supposed to be 13+ here? ･ 2. Wow. You are big for an 11 year old. ･ 3. Do you really need to know?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories is a nursing mother supposed to consume in one day?
- Q: I tend to over-eat since I got my gall bladder out, so I can't ever really tell when I'm truly hungry or full. I am gaining weight, too. So, how many calories is a 5'7", 28 yr old mother of two supposed to consume each day? While she's breastfeeding, too.
- A: Roughly 2650 Kcal .( Additional 400 Kcal)
- I'm 13 years old and I'm 5'3 how much am i supposed to weight and how many calories should i consume a day?
- Q: i now wiegh 129pounds , i am 5'3 and i am 13 years old. how many calories am i supposed to be consuming a day? and what would you say the normal/ avrege weight is is for my frame?
- A: Your ideal weight would be 121 lbs so your weight at 129 lbs is OK.An adult needs about 2,000 calories a day but at your age you probably need at least 2,500 calories a day. Even 3,000 calories a day at your age would probably be OK as you might still have 5 years growth ahead of you. Males usually stop growing at 18 and often earlier and sometimes later.
- how many calories are you supposed to consume in one day?
- Q: How many calories is it healthy to consume in one day?
- A: To determine your approximate caloric needs, you can easily compute your basal metabolic rate. This is the number of calories your body needs to maintain its basic functions and your current weight. You can determine your BMR by multiplying your current weight by 10. For example, if you weigh 180 pounds, then eating 1,800 calories a day would be your BMR.However, this computation doesn't take into account exercise or your activity level. For example, since someone who exercises regularly can bring in more calories and still be at their maintenance weight, their BMR would be higher. Other issues like genetics, age and the amount of body fat/muscle you have can also affect your caloric needs.
Prev Question: How do I raise my iron count
People also view