How many calories are in sierra mist
In a 8oz bottle of Sierra Mist there is 100 calories. Thank you for using Cha Cha. Have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-sierra-mist ]
More Answers to "How many calories are in sierra mist"
- How many calories is sierra mist?
- About 140 per serving or so.
- How many calories are in Sierra Mist Free?
- There are zero calories in Sierra Mist Free.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories is this/was this healthy?
- Q: so today i ate1 package of ichiban ramen noodle1 sierra mist 2 chips ahoy cookies2 grahm crackersEWWW
- A: it was probably about 300 calories altogether, which is about the amount of one meal.that is NOT healthy in the least bit.you are growing and need to maintain a healthy body to do so.it is EWW because you NEED REAL FOOD! one ramen noodle thing is not gonna help you lose weight, because it sounds like you want to do since you said EWW.you need your fruits, veggies, grains, protein, and dairy. eating less will not help you lose weight, because the little ththat youo eat, will be stored as fat sisinceour body needs to survive,eat healthy, dudee
Prev Question: How often should a person eat
People also view