How many calories are in a tim hortons iced cap
Timm Horton's nutritional literature says a 10 oz Ice Cap has 250 calories. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-tim-hortons-iced-cap ]
More Answers to "How many calories are in a tim hortons iced cap"
- How many calories in medium tim hortons ice cap?
- i read in the news paper that there are 500 calories in a medium ice cap from timmies.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories did I eat?!?
- Q: Breakfast- 1 medium plum- 30 caloriesLunch- 1 small regular Ice Cap- Tim Hortons- 150 caloriesDinner- 1 cod fish fillet2 1/2 boiled potatos1 1/2 slice of bread2 table spoons of vinegar- 10 caloriesThen I went on a 25 minute walk
- A: Not enough:cod fillet = 100-150 calories1 boiled potato = 150 calories * 2.5 = 375 calories1 slice of bread = 100-150 calories * 1.5 = 225 calories=> 940 calories, at most.You won't loose a pound a day, but loose weight fast, then stop as soon as your body goes into starvation mode, which won't take long if you don't start eating at least 500 more calories per day.
- A small size Tim Hortons ice cap?
- Q: About how much calories is in one?And how healthy or unhealthy is it?
- A: 250 calories for a cream-based one and 150 for a milk-based one!
- How many calories are in a SMALL Ice Cap?!?
- Q: From Tim Hortons?I heard it was 150 calories but other people say there's 600 ?
- A: It is 150.
Prev Question: What is a fast way to loose ten pounds
People also view