How many calories are in a taco salad
There are 279 calories in a 1 1/2 cup serving of taco salad. Thanks for doing the ChaCha! Text or call again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-taco-salad ]
More Answers to "How many calories are in a taco salad"
- How many calories are in taco salad?
- What has less calories.. Chicken Fajita or Chicken Taco Salad??
- The Taco salad without a doubt is better for you. Your average order of chicken fajitas runs around 900 calories, this is on top of anything else you might eat. By not eating the bowl in the taco salad you save about 400-500 calories making...
- How many calories are in a Plaza Azteca Taco Salad?
- I'm sorry I can not give you a very specific answer but here are some websites that will tell you how many calories are in foods that you look up: CalorieKing.com CalorieCounter.com These may help! Also if you are making the salad by hand i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories in this home made taco salad?
- Q: I made a taco salad last night with the base Romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, onions, two small spoons of taco meat (ground beef) and one pinch of chedder cheese. For the dressing, I mixed one tablespoon reduced fat sour cream and one tablespoon taco sauce. Thank you.
- A: ~150 calories for the beef~50 calories for the cheese~40 calories for the sour cream(assuming you used a measuring spoon)~40 for all the vegetablesso 280See step 4 below for future meals...Step 1: Find out what your basal metabolic rate is. Go to: http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-lose-weight-keep-it-off-permanently.htm Ignore the advertisements there. This is the amount of calories you need to eat to maintain your current weight.Step 2: Do you exercise? Do you exercise right? Exercising right means that you monitor your heart rate and make sure that you reach your target heart rate and maintain it for the longest period of time while exercising. You have two targets a fat burn zone and an cardiovascular zone. The fat burn is usually 60% of your maximum and is easier to achieve and maintain and if your goal is weight loss this is where you want to be. Just walking/excising is a good start but if you want to get the most out of your work out find out what your target range is. If you don't belong to a gym then I recommend the Polar Fitness F11 Heart Monitor Watch.Step 3: You need to decrease your caloric intake or increase the amount of calories your body uses in a day by 500 calories a day for a week to lose 1 pound. So you can decrease that basal number you got in step 1 by 500 calories and exercise very little(yes you still need to exercise). Or you can decrease it by 250 and exercise off 250 calories or any other combination. Remember that your basal number is the amount of calories you body needs to live. If your number were 2400 then your body burn 100 calories per hour. So if you walk for half an hour and burn 300, 50 of that is your basal.Step 4: Count your calories, it's not hard and you'll find out that you eat a lot of the same things on a daily basis so you won't have to research everything over and over again. Balance what you eat (equal parts carbs and protien whenever possible) . One of the best websites out there is one from the FDA. http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/This database has almost every food on the planet counted and weighed. (Hint: they do a lot of their weights based on 100grams. If you put 0.28 in the serving size this equals 1 ounce). Get a reliable food scale, preferably digital. Weigh everything that you put in your mouth that is not prepackaged. You need to know what you’re eating and how much you’re eating. The number one mistake is "eating healthy". Everyone thinks because it's "healthy" the portion isn't that important. A handful of peanuts is "healthy" and has nearly 250 calories! Eat enough calories and it won’t matter how "healthy" it is your going to gain weight. Great ideas for people on the go are: South Beach Cinnamon Raisin Cereal Bar(awesome snack, 150 calories, 10g of protein! 3g fiber you can not do better, also comes in Peanut Butter and Chocolate), Snickers Marathon Multi-Grain Crunch(Wal-Mart diet aid aisle), Snickers Marathon Protein Caramel Nut Rush(Wal-Mart diet aid aisle).Step 5: Balance! In what you eat. Make sure that you are eating Protein, Carbs, and Fiber in every meal. A great way to make sure you get the protein and fiber is Kelloggs Protein Water. It has only 30 calories but gives you 5g protein and 5g fiber for 20z. Go to Wal-mart they sell a 10 pack of the powder for ~$5.50. That way when you are eating a high carb food for a snack or meal you can still get the balance. Step 6: Smaller but more. Each smaller snacks more often instead of big meals. This really does work and will definately increase your metabolism. I eat a South Beach Cereal Bar every 2 hours all day then a good dinner. They keep me full and they taste pretty good. Caffiene is your friend. It is a natural appetite suppressant so have that cup of coffee!Step 7: Adjustments and Variety. If you are doing your best and losing weight but your starving, increase the amount of calories your giving yourself by 100-200 calories a day. Losing weight and starving are not good bedfellows. If you starve eventually you will crack and lose the battle. The more types of exercises you do the more weight you will lose. You will work more muscles and keep your body guessing.Step 8(optional): If you belong to a gym or have some free weights at home. Use them! Muscle takes up less space in your body than fat (pound for pound). A pound of fat sits around and does nothing all day, while a pound of muscle, even at rest burns calories(increasing your basal metabolic rate).Step 9: Sleep, Never underestimate the power of a goodnight sleep. Will power can crumble in a second if your going through your day tired. You end up with a diminished sense of self control and tend to “give in” to temptation.Step 10: Find a distraction. Read a book, Ride a bike, Play a game. Whatever takes your mind off of food, do it. You will need something that you can turn to in a moment of weakness. Something that will distract you for a half an hour so that your w
- How many calories are in Taco Time's chicken taco salad including the flour tortilla bowl?
- A: http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-salads-taco-chicken_f-Y2lkPTE0MSZiaWQ9OTk3JmZpZD05MDg1NiZlaWQ9MTY1MjA1NjE3JnBvcz0xJnBhcj0ma2V5PXRhY28gdGltZQ.html Nutrition Facts Calories 370(Kilojoules 1547) % DV** Total Fat 21 g 32% Sat. Fat 7 g 35% Cholesterol 48 mg 16% Sodium 861 mg 36% Total Carbs. 27 g 9% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars - Protein 19 g
- How many calories/ fat are in a chicken taco salad from steak and shake?
- Q: Im trying to diet, and I really love these salads but I dont know how diet-appropriate they are. Its fast food, after all...
- A: Chicken Taco Salad Calories: 1073 Steak N Skake has a nutritional calculator try it out.http://www.steaknshake.com/nutritional_info/nutricalc/index.asp
Prev Question: How much should a 5 foot 7, 14 year old girl weigh if she plays basketball and softball
People also view