How many calories are in a Starbucks black coffee
1 Coffee, Black from Starbuck's, the equivalent of 1 mug/270ml contains only 5.4 calories plain. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-starbucks-black-coffee ]
More Answers to "How many calories are in a Starbucks black coffee"
- How Many Calories Does Starbucks Black Coffee HaVE?
- Coffee has no calories. The calories are in the things we add to it.
- How do i order regular black coffee at starbucks?
- Also, you should know if you want dark roast or mild roast. The dark roast is stronger tasting, but actually has less caffeine than the mild roast. So, you just order by size: small - tall medium - grande large - vente And tell them dark or...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are in Starbucks French Roast coffee if you drink it black?
- Q: By black I mean that you don't put sugar or cream in it. Does black coffee have calories?Oh, I do make it at home. It's a bag of beans and I grind them up and brew them.Oh, I do make it at home. It's a bag of beans and I grind them up and brew them.
- A: An 8 oz cup of regular coffee has 2 calories:http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/cgi-bin/list_nut_edit.plHere is the search page for nutritional values for just about any food:http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/
- How many calories are in a cup of black starbucks coffee?
- A: Essentially zero. As you know, adding cream or sugar adds lots of calories. But the coffee itself is essentially calorie-free.
- how many calories does a tall regular black coffee have in it from starbucks?
- Q: without sugar or anything>?
- A: without sugar, milk or cream, it has between 0.5 and 2 kcal (it has a minimum amount of calories because there are traces of aromatic oils in the coffee). Taking into account that you have to walk up to the counter and probably burn that .5 calories, it's pretty much calorie free
Prev Question: What is the price of a loaf of bread
People also view