How many Calories are in a piece of chocolate cake with frosting
In about 1/8 of a cake there are anywhere between 400-600 calories per piece. Anything else? Just ask ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-piece-of-chocolate-cake-with-frosting ]
More Answers to "How many Calories are in a piece of chocolate cake with frosting"
- How many calories in cakes?
- The calories vary from cake to cake.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories do you think I ate?
- Q: 1 average sized bagel with minimal cream cheese2 pieces of pizza without grease (i took it out with 6 napkins)1 piece of chocolate cake with vanilla frosting (average sized)2 thin and long pieces of teriyaki chicken Vietnamese style.A little bit of Vietnamese rice with light curry sauce.so... how much do you think I ate? I know the cake and pizza was bad. But it was my only option because I was at a birthday party.yeah i know but seriously how much :( i'm really worried.
- A: You in took about 1548 calories. Which is perfectly fine! Trust me!The normal amount of calories to be eaten in one day is 1900 therefore you are fine! Don't worry! And about the cake and pizza don't feel bad! You gotta live a little! Who said 2 slices of pizza and cake is gonna kill anyone! lol. Don't worry about anything! You're fine!!!!!!! =]
Prev Question: What is the healthy weight of a 19 year old girl
People also view