How many calories are in a piece of buttered toast
One slice of white bread has about 70 calories and a tablespoon of salted butter has about 100 calories, so there are appx 170 calories in a piece of buttered toast. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-piece-of-buttered-toast ]
More Answers to "How many calories are in a piece of buttered toast"
- How many calories in a piece of toast with peanut butter??
- 150 - 195 calories depending on how much peanut butter you use: one piece of 100% whole wheat bread is 100 calories and 1 tbsp of peanut butter (you many not use that much) is 95 calories.
- How much fat in a piece buttered toast?
- The bread (depending on the kind used) will have roughly 1 gram of fat and the butter will have about 6 to 8 grams of fat, so about 8 or 9 in total.
- What would happen if I strapped a piece of buttered toast on the ...?
- Assuming you strapped the toast butter side up... the cat/toast module would hover 3 feet above the ground and begin a perpetual spin as the rules concerning the separate components fight with each other. Ultimately they will spin so fast t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are on a piece of French toast?
- Q: I'm doing a school project to see how many calories I eat a day and how much I actually burn, this is the only thing I cant find!? Its normal white bread dipped in eggs and a skim milk and cooked on a pan with a bit of butter.. my mom makes it so I don't know how much of each.
- A: well see how much calories each food has.. one egg is 100cal. mmm..just see the label on the carton for the milk. try half a cup or one-third of it. white bread,just see how much one or two slices are on package. and the butter try seeing how much one tbsp is. usally everything is on label!:)
- How many calories are in a breakfast when u go out to eat?
- Q: i'm at the shore and my whole family, theres 19 of us, go out to eat breakfast. i am trying to lose weight: i'm 4'11 and 86 pounds. its good since we don't eat lunch after this, but i was wondering how many calories are in 2 eggs and a piece of toast, which is probably what i'll eat. hopefully i can order the toast without butter. are there more calories in that than oatmeal? i really dont want to gain weight!
- A: 2 eggs and a piece of toast is approximately 240 calories. 2 Eggs is 140 and a piece of *plain* toast is 100. Please note that you are already at a pretty low weight and I don't advise you to restrict too many calories.Also, I feel the need to point out that even though eggs are high in sodium, they are an excellent source of high-quality protein and relatively low in calories.
- How many calories are in one piece of toast with grilled cheese on top?
- Q: Can you give me the amount with butter AND without butter, thanksthanks ceki e but oyu didnt really answer my question...sha x: because im watching my weight, counting calories helps me feel as if i have at least that tiny bit of control over my life.thanks so much sugarmarie964 best answer for you :)"Thats Called Anorexia Sweetheart Get Help!"Errrrrm... if I'm anorexic, then why am I asking this queston about the food that I am about to eat...? I don't get your logic.Ps. do not EVER joke around about anorexia, I lost my best friend to that, it's not funny.
- A: Bread is typically 80-100 calories depending on whats in it. Weat bread is better for you because its usually made with slow carbs which don't spike your blood sugar also.Its actually healthier to eat bread with butter on it because the fats in the butter cause your digestive system to digest it more rigoursly and absorb it slower, so you get an even slower release of sugar into your blood stream (which is good, fast = fat storage).Toast : 100calbutter : depends, margarin has less calories., so 20-80cals? either way not enough to really worry about from a 2000 calorie diet.If you just want a number don't you think it'd be easiest to look at the packaging though?
Prev Question: What are some good diet plans
People also view