How many calories are in 1 bean burrito from Taco Bell
There are 370 calories in one Taco Bell bean burrito. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-1-bean-burrito-from-taco-bell ]
More Answers to "How many calories are in 1 bean burrito from Taco Bell"
- How Many Calories In A Taco Bell Bean Burrito?
- Taco Bell has so many different types of burritos and each one has a different number of calories depending on the ingredients. The bean Burrito has the lowest number of calories along with chicken and steak fiesta burritos. It has 370 calo...
- How many calories are in a bean burrito from taco bell??
- somewhere arend 350 calories. go to tacobell.com they have a nifty calculator that will help you out
- How Many Calories Are Inside A Taco Bell Bean Burrito??
- Here is the nutritional information on all of taco bells different foods including the bean burrito at 350 calories.www.tacobell.com
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you tell me how many calories I just ate?
- Q: Ok, it is the weekend and it is the time I cheat, food wise. This is what I had from Taco Bell. Can someone please tell me the total calories?3 hard shell tacos - w/cheese1 plain bean burrito - no cheese1 large fruit punchI hope I did not go over 1,000 calories!
- A: You may be able to look up the nutrition information for the exact store you got these from.For example, if they were from Taco Bell, then the crunchy tacos are about 170 cals x 3 = 510, the bean burrito is 370 calories. A large punch is probably about 300 calories, give or take. Not sure how large the large was, but fruit punch has about the same calories as a non-diet soda. So, in all likelihood you ate over 1000 calories. That was a BIG meal. There are lots of sites online where you can look up nutritional data for fast food places. Check out www.dwlz.com for starters
- Answer these please!?
- Q: 1. What is the number one seller CD album in 2006?2. What running back has the most rushing yards in 2006 in the NFL?3. In Nintendo, what is raked the best game of all time?4. How long is a fortnight?5. in Mexico, what national holiday is celebrated on Nov. 2?6. What is the British word for a crazy person?7. On Children's Day in the Chinese culture, almost all entertainment places such as cinimas, parks and children museums and palaces are open free to them. Elementary schools throw celebration parties while parents shower them with presents. When is it?8. How many calories are in a Taco Bell bean burrito? Fat grams?
- A: 1. Eyes Open by Snow Patrol sold 1,504,000 copies.2. LaDainian Tomlinson 3. Legend of Zelda4. 14 days5. All Souls' Day6. CRACKERS, DAFT, BONKERS, BARKING MAD and BARMY7. June 18. Calories-370, total fat- 11g.whew!
- Instead of eating health food, why can't I keep eating my normal diet with a multi vitamin?
- Q: I normally eat around 2500 calories in a day, and I'm not overweight. I do, however, eat a lot of "empty calorie foods" like bagels, muffins, noodles, low fat tortilla chips, grilled cheese sandwiches, bean burritos, etc, and I take a multi vitamin and a calcium supplement daily to make up for it. A recent day for me included the following:Breakfast: 2 muffins (800 cal)Lunch: 1 Taco Bell bean burrito & coke (500 cal)Dinner: Spaghetti dinner (1000 cal)Total Calories, approx. 2300 + multi vitamin.A health nut I know recently got on me for this, and said the multi vitamin doesn't make up for eating empty calorie foods. She said to start eating more naturally healthy things like vegetables, fish, etc. She gave me an explanation as to why, but it sounded bogus and I purged it from my memory as know-it-all health club babble.My question is what is wrong with eating my normal diet, provided I'm already in shape and not over eating, keeping everything in moderation, and taking a multi vitamin? How is eating stereotypical health foods like kale, cauliflower, and salmon better for you (if it even is)?A little more info:1. I stay away from foods that are considered nutritional suicide, like doughnuts, french fries. I just don't eat uber nutritious things like broccoli and kale on a regular basis unless they are mixed in with a dish, so I guess I'm somewhere in the middle.2. I exercise regularly.Thanks for the input so far.
- A: in order to keep your heart, brain, and other organs working well you need nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. while vitamins can provide some nutrients, the best form to get them from is natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, etc.
Prev Question: What can you do to lose weight in a week
People also view