How long does it take the body to absorb water
It takes between 2-4 hrs for food to leave the stomach & it takes less time with water; absorption of water takes approx. 30 min. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-the-body-to-absorb-water ]
More Answers to "How long does it take the body to absorb water"
- How long does water or any drink take to absorb in your body or g...?
- about 30 mins to an hour, you must pee what you drink, if not you are not drinking enough water and are causing damage to your body. help a liver out bro.
- How long does it take for water to pass through the body??
- It takes around 45 minutes for water to pass through but if its a slightly thicker liquid it takes around 46 minutes.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does water or any drink take to absorb in your body or go through your system?
- A: about 30 mins to an hour, you must pee what you drink, if not you are not drinking enough water and are causing damage to your body. help a liver out bro.
- how long does it take for medication to absorb into the body?
- Q: Say i take the pill. how long would it take my body to absorb it on an empty stomach with a glass of water? it has nothing to do with contraception.
- A: 10-20 minutes for a pill that dissolves easily in an empty stomach. If you've just eaten, or if it is a timed-released pill, it will take longer. Some pills don't dissolve in the stomach at all, but in various parts of the intestines. Registered nurse
- How fast does the body absorb water?
- Q: I am asking in relation to how long before I go work out should I drink a glass of water?
- A: Everybody is different. Just drink it and don't worry about it. You can even drink during exercise. If that weren't the case, no one would ever finish a marathon. See below for more data than you wanted.
Prev Question: What caloric intake should a 15 year old girl have
People also view