How long does it take caffeine to enter the bloodstream
Caffeine enters the bloodstream through the stomach and small intestine and can have its effects as soon as 15 minutes after it is consumed. It takes about 6 hours for one half of the caffeine to be eliminated. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-caffeine-to-enter-the-bloodstream ]
More Answers to "How long does it take caffeine to enter the bloodstream"
- How long does it take for sugar and caffeine to enter your blood ...?
- No city entered. State/Province: No state entered. Country: No country entered.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does caffeine seep into your bloodstream by steaming & soaking?
- Q: I gave myself a steam facial with jasmine tea leafs, Then i gave myself a manicure with it, then a pedicure with some long soaking.Did the caffeine enter my body?
- A: A little bit of it probably did through your skin. It's actually good as an anti-aging treatment...
Prev Question: How many pounds are in one newton
People also view