How do you peel a banana
The simplest way to peel a banana is by use of the convenient "handle" on one end. Grab the banana with one hand and with the other pull the "handle" down. However, people may find that this conventional method "mushes up" the top of the banana. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-peel-a-banana ]
More Answers to "How do you peel a banana"
- ･ 1 To peel a banana, pick up the banana and make sure the banana stalk is facing you. Now flip the banana... ･ 2 Pinch the top of the banana that's facing you, squeezing the banana peel with your finger tips. Get... ･ 3 While pinching, pul...
- The simplest and most effective way to peel a banana is by use of the convenient "handle" on one end of the fruit. However, individuals unpracticed at peeling bananas or those with insufficient wrist strength may find that this co...
- I could tell you cos i am the king of bananas just squeeze them at the bottom out they pop then down in one
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If you just buried a banana peel in your vegetable garden, would it decompose?
- Q: If you just buried a banana peel, apple core, the center of the corn cob, orange peels and etc in a vegetable garden, would it decompose? How long would it take to decompose? Would it start to smell bad and attract more bugs than there already is?
- A: Of course it would decompose... otherwise there would be banana skins and other bits of vegetables lying all over the place. The time it takes to decompose depends on lots of things... temperature, humidity, what else is in the ground with it.... anything from a few months to a year.I would suggest, however, that rather than just burying the bits and pieces you place them in a composter. You then have better control of the waste and can speed up the decomposition process by adding layers of cardboard and leaves.
- How do I add banana peel to my soil for flowers.?
- Q: I saw in a movie that you can add banana peel to your soil to improve your flowers. How do I do this, mash them, cut them up...?Also, what about egg shells, coffee grounds, etc.
- A: Bananas are good for roses. Bury the peel or even a whole banana near the rose bush. Egg shells give veggies calcium. Grind them up in a blender and work them into the soil around your veggies.Coffee grinds are good for plants that like acid soil. Here's a list of plants that like acid soil:http://www.bachmans.com/tipsheets/Specialty_Gardening/PlantsforAcidAlkalineSoils.cfm
- Can you feed nightcrawlers a banana peel?
- Q: I have a an aquarium full of earthworms that I use for fishing. Is it okay to feed them the banana peel because I don't want to kill them or anything.
- A: ANY organic matter will feed crawlers so yes they will work!The best is to have a diverse diet for worms as i dry matter ie: yellow corn meal,rich soil,crushed ear corn,crushed soybean and moist foods ie: banana peels coffee grounds,leafand grass compost......so much will work!Always remove any molded foods to avoid bactiria and fruit flys.
Prev Question: What is a diet pill that works
People also view