How do you make mayonaise
To do a Real Mayonnaise: Have everything at room temperature. To the bowl of your food processor, with the steel blade at ready, add: * 2 egg yolks * 1 whole egg * 1 Tbl. French style mustard * grind of black pepper Text for more! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-make-mayonaise ]
More Answers to "How do you make mayonaise"
- How to Make Mayonaise
- ･ you will need 2 egg yolks, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard, 1/8 teaspoon sugar, a pinch... ･ in a small bowl beat together the mustard, salt, sugar, pepper, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. mix it until... ･ add about 1/4 cup ...
- Who Can Make A Mayonaise Cake From Scratch?
- I waited to see if anyone with first-hand experience would answer this question, and maybe if you leave it open somebody will, but in the meantime there seem to be lots of recipes online to choose from. You can get a good selection if you j...
- Can out of date mayonnaise make you ill?
- They put the expiration date on it for a reason.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you make tuna mayonaise?
- Q: i love tuna mayonaise in sandwiches but im abit confused. i want to make it my self but dont know how to make it. do i have to cook the tuna that comes in th tin before adding it to the mayonnaise or does it just go in raw????
- A: It goes in as-is.Open the can and drain the tuna, dump into a bowl, add in a bit of mayo, mix well, add more mayo until you get the consistency you want. Yum!!! I eat mine on whole grain bread, one of my very favorites. although I don't use mayo, I use Miracle Whip!! Sometimes I add in some boiled egg white. I don't like crunch in mine but some add in chopped sweet pickles, celery or onions.
- I have to make egg mayonaise - how many eggs 1 loaf sliced bread?
- Q: I personally do not like egg mayonaise very much, but have to make it for a party. Therefore I do not wish to have any left over.
- A: for one loaf,about 12 eggs
- Other than wasabi powder + Mayonaise, what else do I need to make a wasabi mayonaise dressing for sandwiches ?
- Q: I want to make a Wasabi mayo spread using the green wasabi powder. Is there anything else that goes into this to give it a better flavor or do I just mix the 2 together and that's it?
- A: For a basic wasabi mayo, yes that will work.You might want to have some sugar, garlic and a little soy sauce.. maybe a little lemon juice too.. just to experiment around.
Prev Question: What is Toe Juice
People also view