How do you lose back fat
You can lose back fat by doing rowing weight exercises and burning more calories than you consume. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-lose-back-fat ]
More Answers to "How do you lose back fat"
- ･ 1 Eat a clean diet. Eating clean simply means eating foods closest to natural form. Think fresh fruits... ･ 2 Lift weights to help lose back fat. Doing strength training exercises will help your body burn more... ･ 3 Consume an adequate a...
- If you go on a proper diet, which does not mean eat less and combine it with proper cardio exercises. Try to eat more carbohydrates than fast sugars. Combine your diet with unsaturated fats and try to eat 6 times a day to keep your metaboli...
- thats the lattissimous dorsay (dont ask me the proper spelling) easiest way is to go swimming...standard brast strokes and a few others will burn the fat in a light but supported impact way....no heavy lifting involved..just water displacem...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to lose back fat after a baby?
- Q: I had a baby 17 months ago and I can not seem to lose the fat on my lower back. Someone told me that, that was the hardest place to lose fat.. I lost all my baby weight but that wont go away.. Is there anything that helps woth that part of your body?
- A: To burn ANY fat, you have to maintain a calorie/exercise balance. You need to be doing cardio, and burn more calories than you eat. Are you a runner at all?? Running (or walking) uses this part of your body. If you don't like to run, try walking up and down some stairs or walking up an incline. Enjoy Christmas, and then go for it!!
- How can I lose all of my body fat?
- Q: I've been exercising intensely since June. I managed to lose like 60 pounds by pure cardio.I checked how much body fat I had and I was told I was at 22 percent. I assume it used to be a lot worse before.But how can I just eliminate all of the 22 percent, or at least drop down to 5 percent?How do you know if you're losing fat when exercising and not muscle?
- A: Whoa, buddy. You need fat in order to survive! Fat protects vital organs!Anyways, I'm not certified in anything nor know much.. Just that you can't get rid of all body fat.
- What excersise helps lose fat on the lower back and buttocks?
- Q: Hi, I am wondering what kind of excersises help to lose the back and buttocks fat. It would be better if it wouldn't require going to the gym. Thank youI just want to lose a little bit of my butt and a little bit above it, like on the sides.I really would prefer excersises over strict diet because I think I eat pretty healthy. I almost don't eat any junk food, and eat proper amounts of fruit and vegtables thank you
- A: Well, you can't spot reduce. The only way to lose fat on your back and butt is to lower your overall body fat. Now, if you're like me, butt is one of the first places that will lose, but if you have a different genetic pattern, you might lose from somewhere else first! I had significant fat loss from running, and that doesn't require the gym. Bicycling, swimming, and playing sports can all also achieve the same goal.
Prev Question: Do prenatal vitamins promote hair growth
People also view