How can I loose 25 pounds quickly
To lose weight quickly start by eating a high protein, lower carb diet with high fiber. Add in a 5 day workout routine alternating cardio and circuit training, such as Chalean Extreme. I had fantastic results from this. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-loose-25-pounds-quickly ]
More Answers to "How can I loose 25 pounds quickly"
- I need to loose 25 pounds fast. how should i do it?
- No effective pills. See site below for quickest no nonsense weigt loss. Losing weight too fast is a myth and nonsense. Don't understand 3rd question. http://thinner.notlong.com
- How to loose 25 pounds?
- Don't eat after about 6:45 PM, and during the day, if you can manage this, eat five smaller meals. For instance, if for breakfast you always eat two bowls of cereal and a pop tart (I also recommend finding healthier substitutes if this is t...
- Will this help me loose 25 pounds?
- If you only eat 1000 calories a day from the sources that you mentioned, your body is going to go into starvation mode and your metabolism will slow dramatically. If you really want to eat a super low calorie diet to drop weight, I suggest ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i loose 25 pounds quickly and easily without hurting myself?
- Q: i'm very self conscious about my weight and i know i'm not like super fat, but i know i'm over weight and i would really like to loose 25-30 lb, so if anyone has any ideas or web sites i could go to to help me that would be awesome. THX!
- A: Start burning off more calories each day than the number of calories you're taking in. Either exercise more, eat fewer calories, or a little of both. That's it.At best, you can expect to lose about 1.5 to 2 pounds per week. Thus, it will take you at least twelve or thirteen weeks to lose 25 pounds.Note: the word is lose, not loose. You want to lose 25 pounds, not loose 25 pounds. (Loose is the opposite of tight.)
- How can I loose weight quickly while staying healthy?
- Q: I'm trying to loose 25 pounds before my sweet sixteen (in August, a LONG way away!). How can I loose weight in a healthy way, and How can I keep it off? (NOTE: I'm a vegetarian, and not exactly "rolling in the Benjemins" if you know what I mean!) Thanks!
- A: Oh that's a great goal! Try doing things step by step. Cut out all fried food and fast food. Period. If you HAVE to eat fast food, pick things that are NOT FRIED. You should be fine since your vegetarian. Drink AS MUCH WATER AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. I'm talking constantly have a bottle of water in your had all day, everyday.DO NOT eat 2 hours or less before you go to sleep.Start walking/ jogging/ running. You can literally walk the weight off. As long as you're moving, you're shedding excess pounds. STRETCH. This will slim you out. Try doing balancing stuff like in yoga where you have to center your body. When your body is centered and your posture is good, you can LOOK like you've lost weight even when you haven't.The way to keep it off is to just maintain this lifestyle. Fill your life everyday with salads and other vegetables, but make them exciting by adding seasonings (Esp. garlic-- very good for you). Rice is good, potatoes are not so good. Sweet potatoes are good, corn, etc.If you have to snack, grab some almond. Cut out the ice cream, cake, cookies, etc. If you need to have sweets, have a small bite of chocolate or something fat free or calorie free.Things to avoid:Fried thingspotatoe chipssoda-- DO NOT DRINK SODA AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! :)Things to love:energy bars (morning only)yogurtvegetables WATER!!!!Listen. I am 22 years old and have been a dancer all my life. I can't tell you how many times I have had to "lose weight quick" And August is VERY do-able.Some good exercizes are leg lifts and squats and pushups by the way.Good luck!
- Hi I want to loose at least 25 pounds.?
- Q: Hi I am 16 years old male and I am 5'11. I am overweight and want to loose at least 25 lbs by august. I started jogging 30 min 3 days a week. I would love to loose more than 25 pounds but i would be satisfied with 25. Can any one please give me some ways i can achive my goal as quickly as possible. Also if any one knows how toloose the weight before august please tell me.
- A: find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter your stats, take 300-400 calories off that number and that's how much you need to lose weight.5-8servings of fruit and veggies a day8 glasses of water a day5-6 small meals instead of 3 big ones (breakfast is the most important - make sure to get complex carbs like whole wheat bread, oatmeal, fruit etc)4-6 times a week cardio for 30-50min, light weight training, many repsno junk food, no sodas, no alcohol, no white flour (cakes, cookies, white bread, pasta etc.), nothing high in sugar (ice cream)
Prev Question: What are folic acids
People also view