Does tea have more caffeine then coffee
No. The caffeine content of a prepared cup of coffee is significantly higher than the caffeine content of a prepared cup of tea. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-tea-have-more-caffeine-then-coffee ]
More Answers to "Does tea have more caffeine then coffee"
- Does tea have more caffeine than coffee?
- A tea leaf will hold less caffeine than a coffee bean, do you see what I mean. So stay keen at work with the coffee machine. Tea leaves do contain more caffeine than coffee beans. However when brewed into a beverage a cup of coffee will gen...
- Does Coffee Have More Caffeine Than Tea?
- Caffeine consumption is growing daily and is constantly reaching new levels. According to Alan and Iris Macfarlane in their book "The Empire of Tea," tea is the second most consumed beverage in...
- Which has more caffeine, coffee or tea?
- A single cup of Joe wins hands down, with about 75% more. Believe it or not, dark roast has a slightly lower caffeine content than regular coffee.
Prev Question: How many calories are in paper
People also view