Does pop make you fat
Soda contains empty calories that can lead to weight gain. It also plays a role in developing diabetes. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-pop-make-you-fat ]
More Answers to "Does pop make you fat"
- Does Diet Pop make you Fat?
- Maybe if you're a rat, but even then, only maybe. The media is going crazy today for a study that looked at rats consuming saccharin (yes, saccharin - a sweetener currently banned in Canada) sweetened yogurt. The study found those same rats...
- Does diet soda pop make you fat?
- The sweetner may cause you to gain weight. It may not have any sugar or calories, but some people dont look past that
- How to Make Low Fat Cinnamon Pop Tarts
- ･ In a bowl combine shortening, powdered sugar, buttermilk, corn syrup, baking soda, salt and baking powder... ･ Add flour and mix by hand. ･ Mix in the water by hand, then use your hands to make the dough into a ball. Cover and set aside. ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does drinking diet pop make yout body store fat?
- Q: Does drinking diet pop make yout body store fat? I am pretty healthy except i drink like 10 cans of diet pop a day 0_O I want to lose some weight, does the diet pop make my body store fat?
- A: there is some evidence out there that drinking diet soda doesn't trigger the mechanism in the brain that tells the body it's had enough sugar like would happen if you drank a regular soda. because of this, diet soda drinkers tend to consume more calories elsewhere which can lead to weight gain or maintenance of the weight. aside from that, diet soda is horrible for you. loaded with cancer causing chemicals. go for regular soda or sparking water or something.
- does drinking pop really make your tummy fat?
- Q: i heard that if you drink a pepsi everyday your stomach will bloat? is this true?
- A: yes. Soda's have around 150 calories. Without sodas, we average at a least 100 calories per day more than we use. When there are 3500 calories in a pound of fat, that's an extra pound a month. Every extra soda you drink per day adds another pound to a pound and a half of fat per month. Sodas also leech calcium from your body (bones) so it's a much worse problem for women. Add the increased risk of Diabetes, and Sodas are as bad as tobacco. Along the lines of tobacco and the manufacturer guaranteeing their demand, sodas mostly have caffien, which increases your urination. The more soda you drink, the more dehydrated you get which causes you to drink more soda. Addiction to soda is a documented issue.
- does eating pop corn make you fat?
- Q: does eating pop corn make us fatty if we eat it on a regular basis?
- A: Stay away from the butter and salt and the calories will be very small. A nice bland snack indeed. =)
Prev Question: How many calories are in a cup of clam chowder
People also view