Does orange juice help you if your sick
Some researchers suggest that high doses of vitamin C(orange juice)can reduce symptoms and/or reduce your sick time by a day or 2. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-orange-juice-help-you-if-your-sick ]
More Answers to "Does orange juice help you if your sick"
- Does drinking orange juice help you when your sick??
- It contains a large amount of vitamin C, which has been shown to strengthen the immune system. It's also always good to drink a lot of fluids when you're sick. So yes, it does help, to some extent.
- Does orange juice really help when you're sick??
- There are different juices which are believed to offer health benefits to the body. One good example of a well known healthy juice is orange juice. Here are just a few of the many health benefits that you may be provided with when you drink...
- Does it help drinking orange juice when you're sick??
- It depends on what kind of sickness you have if you have upset stomach or heartburn then no do not drink OJ. If you have a cold then yes drink up because studies have proven that OJ helps to alleviate the symptoms of colds.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does drinking orange juice help you when your sick?
- Q: I was and am sick with a bad coughing cold and people keep telling me to drink orange juice....does it really help?i didnt know i put it in the alcohol area....my bad...
- A: It contains a large amount of vitamin C, which has been shown to strengthen the immune system. It's also always good to drink a lot of fluids when you're sick. So yes, it does help, to some extent.
- Is orange juice good to take when your sick?
- Q: I have a head cold and I need to know if orange juice is better to drink instead of tea or water.
- A: You need to drink both water and orange juice. The orange juice has vitamin C which helps with the cold. The water keeps everything in your chest loose so that you can cough easier and clear your lungs to prevent a worse infection rather than just a cold. Good luck, hope you feel better soon.
- Can I eat spaghetti & drink orange juice when sick?
- Q: I'm mildly sick just wondering if I could eat spaghetti& drink orange juice will it make it worse?
- A: Well, it depends what you mean by "sick". If you are vomiting, then you want to stear clear of solids until your stomach calms down. Stick with clear juices, broth soups, and jello.If you are just ill with a cold, go ahead and eat whatever you want. It will not affect you adversely in any way.
Prev Question: How many calories are in a mcdonals big mac
People also view