Does celery burn calories
No, but an 8-inch stalk of celery contains approximately 6 calories,the act of digesting it burns more than 6 calories,. ChaCha!! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-celery-burn-calories ]
More Answers to "Does celery burn calories"
- Does eating celery burn calories?
- Most green vegetables are ruffage, which is harder to digest, therefor causing the body to work harder to digest it, burning more calories. So the answer to your question is yes. It actually burns more calories to digest then the celery con...
- Does celery really burn calories?
- yes along with these fruits and veggies: http://weightlossinternational.com/newsl… they are called negative calorie foods because your body burns more calories digesting them than they actually provide for example you have a slice of chocol...
- How many calories do you burn eating celery?
- When eating celery, you burn the calories you could have been getting from the celery. You do not gain any calories.
Prev Question: Does yogurt help you lose weight
People also view