Does adderall give you mood swings
Emotional changes can be a side effect from taking Adderall. Side effects are also weight loss, dry mouth and Fever. Enjoy using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-adderall-give-you-mood-swings ]
More Answers to "Does adderall give you mood swings"
- Would concerta or focalin cause less anxiety and mood swings than...?
- hi, i think conerta gives u less mood swings then adderall xr. atleast that was case with my daughter. she was very moody and crying all of time on adderall xr. changed her to concerta, she totally different. different med's work differntly...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Adding wellbutrin to celexa, adderall, and xanax.?
- Q: Want to preface this by saying I have no liver problems, seizure history, or manic episodes(1).Have read that the effects from all 3 drugs I am on currently, have some advisory warnings related to seizure threshold when combined with wellbutrin(XL 150mg once per day) to be exact. Psychiatrist gave it to me to for 2 reasons 1: quit smoking as the adderall turned me into the marlboro man, so to speak. 2: Adderall seems to have decreased my sex drive(only blatant variable). I can't give up Adderall, because I am doing amazing on it ADHD wise and depression wise, as I am now jacked in, absorbing whatever I have to, instead of getting off track every 30 seconds. My Psychiatrist is obviously aware of everything I am on because she prescribed them to me. My question is: To what certainty can I ascertain that I won't develop seizures? I could do a percentile increase with each variable and see exactly where I would be. So my underlying question would be: Would you take the chance considering the pros and cons?Pros: All pro's are dependent on "if" the drug actually works for me. 1 quit smoking. 2: More intense-frequent orgasms. 3. Trying to get off Benzodiazepines(Xanax) for anxiety and panic attacks. 4. An overall, constant sense of well-being.Cons: Again, how I react to the drug 1. Seizures. 2. Serotonin Syndrome when in combination with an SSRI(Celexa). 3. Death from allergic reaction( not really a concern as I am not allergic to anything I have came across). 4. Any other complications, of which I am not aware. I am not worried about any other side effect (excluding allergic reaction/death) which comes with the territory[hell, nuts can kill somebody,("that's what she said")], because I am accustomed to suicidal thoughts, anxiety, etc.(1) Previously was diagnosed as bipolar, which was incorrect,because of comorbid personality defects associated with untreated ADHD, thus leading to my depression and anxiety, which stemmed from where I was at in my life conflicted with the image I have of myself. I went to the psychiatric hospital after a sudden cessation of my opiate abuse, hydrocodone, to be exact, which can lead to a plethora of acute mood swings, anger, etc. Have learned my lesson with opiates, to be sure.
- A: One common problem that happens is this. I have been there and done that. You have to figure out what it is first that is destroying your sex drive. If your on medication like birth control or anti-depressants that is something to think about and do research on. Other then that it could just be stress, maybe the kids, really anything that makes your life stressful can do this and lower the libido.One thing I tried that seemed to work while I was doing it was exercising. I just felt sexier doing it which kind of boosted my libido. However it wasn't the best solution for me. My friend told me about these herbal enhancers that are made from natural herbs and don't cause any side effects besides having wild sex. She said it's the female version of viagra. I had to find out.I would always have a weak orgasm too (if I had one at all), which after trying this sex enhancer, it boosted them tremendously. I don't get multiple orgasms but I've had plenty since being on these herbs. It's seriously like the best vibrator ride you've ever experienced. These things make me horny all the time, some days I don't even take them because the urge is just too strong.Don't try out single herbs because they don't do it like the blend of herbs these scientists and researchers pick out. I've tried a couple of them by itself and they did crap. The stuff that I'm on is called Hersolution, at the time I saved money on it at herenhancement.com . Make sure you get the 3 month supply that way you fall under the guarantee/return policy if the herbs don't work for you, you can return them with no questions ask. I bet they will work though and you won't have any problems. Also if your on medication of any sort, check out the gel because if your like me, you wouldn't want to swallow any thing that might react with the medications your already on.Well have a good day and hopefully you solved your problem.
- Depression? ADHD? Bipolar? HELP!?
- Q: I was diagnosed with ADHD at age 11, and took Wellbutrin, and adderall. When i was 15 i got myself off the meds because i didnt like how they changed my personality. Im 20 now and lately (past 2 months)i have experienced severe depression over minor things, like my gf going to a halloween party and i wasnt invited -.- This threw me into a huge mental breakdown, it gave me the GREATEST feeling of loneliness, and i started crying and even thought about suicide. It shouldnt have made me feel like this, thats why idk whats going on with me. I have extreme sadness, i feel worthless, and i suffer insomnia, i feel life is too much to conquer. When i get these feelings they last me about a week, i just cant pull myself out of it. I end up making myself more and more depressed aswell. I abuse adderall (100mg a day) because its the only thing that helps me stop making myself more depressed, i dont want drugs as a crutch, but i could not explain to you in words, how intense and how my mood swings go to the extremes. I feel this is the age i have to get my life started, but i just cant find the motivation, everything seems too much to handle, and i dont wanna make the wrong choice, (school, navy diver) and hate my life even more than i do now.My grandpa had bipolar, my dad has adhd, and my mom suffers depression. Could ADHD make me feel this way? Does this sound like atypical depression? What about Bipolar? I have always been very impulsive with spending, and my actions and choices, and was extremely rebellious and reckless all my life. Random Details.I acquired a fear of being alone, when i was younger and would get grounded to my room, unable to come out 50% of the year. I would throw temper tantrums while bawling my eyes out, and i told myself that in my life "i just want to be happy, thats all." It gave me a fear of being alone, so i always seeked companionship, and i found my bestfriend. We might as well have been brothers, but 8 years into our friendship my family moved a state away and i only see him once a year. He was my only real friend, and i have alienated myself from all my other "friends" even if they were a good friend to me. So the only person i have is my girlfriend, and i dont like to talk to her about this stuff. What does my situation sound like?Whats wrong with me? =[
- A: Bipolar disorder consists of extreme mood swings, a manic situation in which you feel that you are able to anything and everything and then down to a depression in which you feel you are worthless and sometimes as far as being suicidal. At this time it sounds as if you need a therapist of some sort in order to help you with the understanding you seem to need. Many people who are diagnosed ADHD actually find out years down the road that they are actually bipolar. I am bipolar and have never had the diagnosis of ADHD. I volunteer in an office in which we deal with people who have just been diagnosed bipolar and others who have been diagnosed as ADHD but recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder. It is not uncommon to have this happen. One thing that seems to come up is that they do not have a therapist. A therapist is a necessity as well as having a psychiatrist with whom you have full trust in. It is extremely difficult to ask for help from a professional in the mental health field of medicine. It is possible that with having a professional in this field as a part of your treatment you will be able to overcome the feelings that you are now having. You will find that it takes more strength to ask for help and not a sign of weakness.
- Suffering from severe depression. Please help me and comment.?
- Q: So..i'm twenty years old and have suffered from depression for a good part of my life. I have no reason to be depressed as i got everything going for me, yet i get sudden mood swings of depression daily. Ive tried everything to get myself out of this black hole with no success. i go to the gym for an hour every day, recently changed my diet and started taking vitamins like fish oil and vitamin D, and had no success. I went to the doctor and they put me on five anti depressants all of which don't work for me, and i did give them fair trials (no drugs or alcohol ever). Since i have Add/ Adhdcombined they recently put me on adderall which has helped, but i still get depressed (not as much as before). What could i possibly do to cure myself of this random depression. I am getting pretty hopeless as i have tried everything. If you have some knowledge that would benefit me i would greatly appreciate it.
- A: I hear an anti-depressant PLUS Abilify is a Godsend. Try it, if you haven't already. I plan to. I hope you're doing counseling, too, Hon. Sometimes, we need to tweak our perpsectives on life a bit. A good psycotherapist can be extremely helpful in doing so.Good luck and God bless!
Prev Question: What to do if I'm in 3rd grade and weigh 200 lbs
People also view