Can you lose weight by pooping
You can lose weight by having to many bowel movements only if you have colitis or Crohn's disease for ex. They cause you to have multiple bowel movements with out your control. Stools do weigh but not enough for a healthy person to lose weight. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-lose-weight-by-pooping ]
More Answers to "Can you lose weight by pooping"
- Can You Lose Weight By Pooping?
- No you can not. Poop is from the food you eat, and after your body takes in all the proteins and stuff, all the waste leaves your body. Which is poop. So by eating you can only gain weight.
- Does pooping make you lose weight?
- pooping is just a way the body passes out waste product that means that it already collected what it needed and discarding the rest.to loose weight by pooping the body has to pass out the food undigested and of course thats not possible cos...
- Do you lose weight by pooping?
- no you just get rid of all the excess food in your stomach. to lose weight, eat right and exercise every day...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- will i lose weight by pooping?
- Q: hey dun worry i wont make a habbit of sitting on my bummeh all day 4 this question...i am just wondering when u poop do u lose weight? and i pee more than i poop...is that ok?
- A: Not really. Unless you are sick and have diarrhea alot, but the weight will come right back after your start eating normally.
- Do you lose weight by pooping/peeing?
- A: both
- POLL: Can You Lose Weight By Pooping?
- Q: i want to know
- A: No you can not. Poop is from the food you eat, and after your body takes in all the proteins and stuff, all the waste leaves your body. Which is poop. So by eating you can only gain weight.
Prev Question: How many calories in cinnamon buns at cinnabon
People also view