Home > Health > Diet >

Can you eat mold

Health related question in topics Diet Nutrition .We found some answers as below for this question "Can you eat mold",you can compare them.

Yes, molds are used to make certain kinds of cheeses and can be on the surface of cheese or be developed internally. Blue veined cheese such as Roquefort, blue, Gorgonzola, and Stilton are created by the introduction of P. roqueforti. Let's ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-eat-mold ]
More Answers to "Can you eat mold"
What happens if you eat mold?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080611091452AA2nw5j
That kind of mold will not harm you but don't make a habit of it. There are molds that just be being around them can make you sick.
What does Mold eat?
http://www.home-inspection-chicago.com/Mold-Inspector-Chicago.html
Mold does not contain chlorophyll and therefore cannot convert the suns energy to sugars or starches for food. Because mold cannot create its own food, it must get its energy by eating. Mold is kind of like a house fly and unlike a human. F...
Is It Safe to Eat Mold?
http://www.ehow.com/video_4973810_is-safe-eat-mold.html
Presenter By Christine Marquette Presenter

Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers

What happens if you eat food that has mold on it?
Q: I just had pizza and after i ate it i felt i little sick and a little stomackacke. Then i looked at the other pizzas still left over and like 2 pizzas only had a few really little small mold pieces. And i think i ate mold.So what will mold do if you eat it? Now i'm just sayin that i might of had 1 little spot on the pizza.NOw what will happen anythink bad?
A: You might get sick.
What happens if you eat mold?
Q: What would mold taste like? i see drinks with mold in them etc. old apple juice. would you die if you ate it? would you get hardcore sick?
A: If you were unlucky enough to hit a toxic variety and ate a whole slab of it you might get pretty sick. However, you eat and drink mold every day-it's everywhere-and it doesn't hurt you a bit. After all, mold doesn't have a stopwatch to time when food is "old" enough to become moldy-that mold was already in there and just grew.If you tried something visibly moldy and not meant to be so (like certain cheeses), it would taste...well, moldy.
Why is it ok to eat blue cheese which has mold, but you can get sick if you eat anything else with mold?
Q: My friend asked me this and I have no idea how to answer her. It doesn't really make any sense to me why you can eat molding cheese but you can't eat molding bread or something else.
A: ew is all i have to say
TOP


Prev Question: Can carbonation cause weight gain
Next Question:

People also view
  • Can you eat mold
  • Can carbonation cause weight gain
  • What are some ways to keep hydrated
  • What should a 15 year old girl weigh and what is overweight for a 15 year old girl
  • What For what serving size
  • What is the best weight loss pill to get from Wal-Mart
  • What are some good diet ideas
  • How does sugar affect your alcohol consumption
  • Why can vegetarians eat fish
  • How much water is to much