You never answer me
Your history does not show any unanswered questions. As for a dog, it can get high, lung infection, cancer, etc just like people. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/you-never-answer-me ]
More Answers to "You never answer me"
- How do you say these words in spanish Often, to answer, to teach,...?
- Due to a system issue, I am unable to see your recent history. Please respond back with your full question so we may answer.
- What questions can you never answer yes to?
- what number is this? how many times can you skip? any question that involves numbers
- I sent a letter that was never answered. What's up with that??
- The majority of all of these "questions" and comments are left up to the owner to reply. Please understand that there is a lot to operating this landmark, and if time allows, we try to get to everything, but consider the time spen...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why must a lot of you never really answer the question?
- Q: I can't help but notice that a lot of times when a question is asked a good number of you never answer the question but jump on the person asking the question. Tell me, how does it help a person that is already in stress over some sort of something to have someone they do not even know belittle them for asking a question? Show some sympathy and compassion - you don't know all the facts - just answer the question.The question is at the top, "WHY must a lot of you never really answer the question??" (but feel free to pick on the asker). Is asker a word? (thats not the question, btw)I put this question here because here is where I often get response with a negative tone or jest. People ask questions to get an answer, not a reaming or to have someone tell them how lacking they are as a human being. Please do not get me wrong, a lot of you respond with compassion, but those few that feel they need to bash a person who is already feeling down just infuriate me.
- A: The askers often have their own agendas which override the question of the asker. If you attend a meeting where several people are contributing to the dialog you'll see similar interaction.It helps if the asker asks short clear questions with little room for the person responding to waffle. It also helps to ask the question in the correct category.In the single "other" question you have asked about how to put a cat down, while not all answers were the best answer, only one was really off base.
- Why do someone add me as a contact but never answer my question?
- Q: Hi usually I asked question seem pretty simple but look and sound hard. I don't get the fact where I have only one or two people add me as a contact but never answer my question is it weird? Thank you for your answer.
- A: I dont trust them kind of people they might to get into youre questions and answers to report them and you should set youre questions and answers on private by going to edit youre profile and check the box that says On my public profile, hide my Q&A from people who are not my contacts
- Why do women openly give you there number but never answer the phone?
- Q: I have had this happen to me on a few occasions in my lifetime which I never figured out why.. I would meet a lady and have a great conversation connecting and all that.. exchange information but when I call I get nothing..?? anyone has a clue?
- A: we like driving u nuts ;)
People also view