Who is George Harrison and what happened to him
George Harrison was a member of a band called the Beatles. He died of lung cancer in 2001. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-is-george-harrison-and-what-happened-to-him ]
More Answers to "Who is George Harrison and what happened to him"
- What happened to George Harrison?
- George Harrison died November 29, 2001 of cancer. George Harrison - Born 25-Feb-1943, Died of cancer 29-Nov-2001
- What ever happened to George Harrison?
- Well, he died. If you haven't already gathered that from your previous answers. Don't you remember? It was a sad, sad, day, with Harrison's picture plastering newspapers and Harrison memorials springing up on T.V. The KCET one was especi...
- When did the tribute concert for George Harrison happen
- Musicians gathered at London’s Royal Albert Hall on November 29, 2002 to pay tribute to the legendary George Harrison.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is The Beatles' "Run For Your Life" hated so much?
- Q: "Run For Your Life" is the closing track on the Beatles' Rubber Soul album of 1965.Now, most Beatle fans know that Lennon stated this was one of his least favorite Beatle compositions. Most fans also know that Lennon was extremely critical of all his work.I don't blame him for being critical (I'm the same way), but I think that this is a great Beatles song.It provides excellent lead guitar work by George Harrison (who named this track as a favorite of his), unique harmonies during the refrain, and a great lead vocal from John.The lyrics themselves are particularly biting, and are autobiographical of John (as he also admitted).All in all, I would prefer this song to many other Beatle compositons during this time (like "Michelle," or "Wait").(As an added bonus, there's that cool thing that happens when you isolate the right side of this track; you hear John's vocal completely dry; so dry that his headset is heard as well).What does everyone else think?
- A: its a bit sexist against women in my opinion...i do however love the song for the melody. just the lyrics are a tad disturbing...
- How do I stop having so many nightmares? please help...?
- Q: i didnt get very helpful answers in the Mental Health section so i thought i might try here.seriously, in the last year or so ive had dreams abou both of my parents commiting suicide, being raped, a blood bath at my school where everyone took out knives and started killing each other,this one dream where i was a police officer and i was questioning these 5 guys (they were dripping blood and talked in unison) about 5 mass murderers, they walked off and another cop came over from the cop car and told me they were the murderers. also, they were wearing the faces of the people they killed as masks. this was before i knew of Leatherface too. I screamed and woke up coverered in sweat. it was the most scared i ever was, scarier than any horror movie ive seen.i had recurring nightmares when i was 4 years old and ive had them regularly (about 3 or 4 bad ones a year) in living memory.ive had 4 pretty vivid dreams in the past 4 days. the first 2 were ok, nothing too weird. then, two nights ago i was in school and someone put me in charge of a little boy. they left me in a room with him and everything was ok. then his eyes went all wide and asked "oh god, are we gonna die?!" and i laughed it off and ruffled his hair. (seriouly, who the **** thinks of this s h i t?!)then last night i dreamt that it was a nuclear holocaust. it was a normal day at school and then we saw a missile to our lefts. it looked like it was gonna hit us but then it tailed off and hit somewhere else. we saw the mushroom cloud and everything was getting darker so we ran away from it (along with the feeling of utter panic). it hit england (i live in ireland, the nearest country to it) and we heard another missile hit poland.so we just sat there waiting to die and for the end of the world and waiting for the human race to finnish itself off. i felt the emotion what i imagine must be what it was like for jews at the extermination camps. totally depressing.then we were at some social thing in school all of a sudden (but it was still a nuclear holocaust) and a very old george harrison came in and started trying to chat up the girls and i thought "that filthy pervert!"anyway, it was so vivid that when i woke and in full consciesness i still thought that a nuclear holocaust was going on and i wanted to go downstairs and tell my mom to turn on the news so i could watch the end of the world but it made me so depressed i stayed in bed till 3 pm.i was meant to see my friends today but when one called me i hung up cause i felt too bad to go out.i have plenty more dreams like this (about one a week, 3 or 4 very disturbing ones a year) and whenever i tell my friends about them they tell me in effed up in the head and should go to a phychiatrist.is there any precautions i can take to stop these happening so regularly? or am i just crazy?sorrry this was so long and thanks for answers :)
- A: I've heard it said before that artists and other creative types tend to have more nightmares than the population at large. I'm an artist too, according to hubby, I have at least one a month, but I am just not remembering them, I scare the heck outta him in the middle of the night though. I'm not sure what to make of the symbols and action here, I don't have a reference point for when these dreams took place, and you seem to be trying to cover a whole bunch of dreams in one post, some that are years old. My first impression of this imagery is that you are stressed out and overwhelmed in your life. The symbols you talk about point toward anger (murderers), feelings of betrayal (enemies hiding behind the faces of innocents), emotional violation of some kind (rape), a desire to be different from your parents, to not turn out as they did, maybe a conflict with them (they commit suicide), feelings of helplessness in your situation, loss of control (Armageddon). I find it interesting, the comment about the murderers talking in unison, and wonder if the murderers represent the rank and file of conventional "society", or perhaps the corporate version of society (masked with a benign face)...No, I don't think you are crazy, but I do think that you have issues to work out. Should you consider counseling? If you can't work it out on your own, maybe. As far as precautions go, artists are blessed with vivid imaginations. Imagination is a great and awesome thing, but like a sword, it cuts in two directions. It needs to be fed and cared for well. Take care of what you feed your head with, the ideas you let in there will grow, if they are negative ideas, they may fester, and lead you somewhere you don't want to be. Perhaps your art form can become a kind of journal where you can work out some stuff, vent some things, even better if you can do so in a humorous way. Think about the things you feed your head with, and see if you can't find something inspiring to read or think about before bedtime, you might benefit from doing relaxation exercises before you go to sleep, if you do a search for relaxation exercises, there are many out there you can try. The nightmares point toward issues you feel at a loss to resolve, so learning how to come to terms with your issues, learning constructive ways to work things out will help you to feel more serene and in control of your life, more empowered as you grow in ability to deal, that will become reflected in your dreams, if you can learn how. Good luck...
- when is bush gonna get it?
- Q: Look what happens when a President gets elected in a year with a"0" at the end. Also notice it goes in increments of 20 years.1840: William Henry Harrison (died in office)1860: Abraham Lincoln (assassinated)1880: James A. Garfield (assassinated)1900: William McKinley (assassinated)1920: Warren G. Harding (died in office)1940: Franklin D. Roosevelt (dies in office)1960: John F. Kennedy (assassinated)1980: Ronald Reagan (survived assassination attempt)2000: George W. Bush ????????????And to think that we had two guys fighting it out in the courts to be theone elected in 2000.You might also be interested in this.Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can.Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.Both Presidents were shot in the head.Now it gets really weird.Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.Both were assassinated by Southerners.Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.Both assassins were known by their three names.Both names are composed of fifteen letters.Now hang on to your seat.Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in atheater.Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.And here's the kicker.......A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, MarylandA week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe..Creepy huh?
- A: I would hope he doesn't 'get it'. But if I were him, I'd stay out of the UK just in case.Patricia, 'you Americans' seems to be a Brit in this case. Thanks for the scolding. Save it next time.
Prev Question: Can spray on tan cause cancer like a tanning bed
People also view