What is the worst and most painful kind of cancer
Pain issue will depend on where the cancer is, how big it is, and how much it affects nearby organs or tissues. No 1 is worse [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-worst-and-most-painful-kind-of-cancer ]
More Answers to "What is the worst and most painful kind of cancer"
- What is the worst and most painful kind of cancer
- Pain issue will depend on where the cancer is, how big it is, and how much it affects nearby organs or tissues. No 1 is worse
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the most likely cause for my symptoms?
- Q: I am 25 years old. I have been sick for the last 5-6 years. By sick I mean, tired, sore, cramps, etc. I have suffered from migraines since I was 15 years old. I also get very painful menstral cycles. Well, after I had my son 1.5 years ago, my "female" health has went down hill. Since I take heavy duty meds for both of these issues, I don't feel like I am taken seriously. I had a laproscopy about two months ago. The doctor at that time removed 3 cups worth of blood that had resulted from a ruptured cyst. This is my 4th cyst this year alone. Since the lap though, things are bad. My cramps, which was the reason for the lap, are not any better, worse in fact. My bowels are now being problematic, the ER doc said I probably have IBS. From what I have read, IBS does not just get dramatically worse. Every day, I have to run to the restroom for either debilitating cramps, or severe urgeny to go #2. I'm really scared, and I feel like I am so sick of doctors blowing me off as a drug seeker and not doing their job. My finacee has even been scared due to such a drastic change in my health. He doesn't scare easily. We are concerned I have cancer of some kind. 50-80% of paps don't catch cancer until the end stages. I have two toddlers, I don't want to leave them alone with no mommy. I am freaking out. I can't take this stress of not knowing and no doctor listening to me. I am about to go back to the ER that admitted me for the lap and get re-checked. I don't know what to do. Oh also, at times when my blood has been taken my white counts were low, and I had severe anemia, but it's not always consistant. I have also had several abnormal paps over the years and then a cryo and then nothing further. I am scared beyond belief. Please don't be mean, you don't know me, I just am sick of seeing doctor after doctor with terrible pain, and no relief. I also get fevers, nausea and fatigue regularly. Why won't anyone listen?
- A: Reach out to another set of doctors-these are as tired of you as you are of them.They seem to see you as a constant rather than a challenge to overcome.Somehow you have to break through the status quo. Good luck to you.
- Does Karma really exist?
- Q: I was talking to a friend of mine today telling me about Karma, how what goes around comes around and he pointed out to me the OJ Simpson case. I didn`t believe it until he pointed out that just about everyone who had helped OJ get away with that double murder is either dead from the worst painful kind of death or just ruined. For example of OJ`s lawyers....... Johnny Cochran died of a brain tumor exactly ten years later from OJ`s aquittal. Robert Kardashian, the guy most suspected of helping Simpson hide evidence, died of throat cancer and has his name humiliated to this day by his daughters.. Robert Shapiros son died of a drug overdose. F. Lee Bailey was disbarred in 2001 and sent to prison, and then OJ now sentenced to 33 years for robbery and kidnapping. THere were some other things I can`t remember, but this is very bizarre isn`t it? Is Karma REAL?
- A: This from my wife:Karma is real. People tend to repeat the same mistakes over and over again thru incarnations. The only way to stop this is to break the cycle. If you don't pay for it in this life you will in the next.
- Ethical dilemma regarding work?
- Q: Well all know the economy is horrible, add to that the fact I live in CA which has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country. Add into that, I'm a college student, broke and desperately needing a good job. I have enough money to cover my bills for this month and that's about it. I have a job interview in the next couple of days, it looks like a good job and would fit well with my school schedule. It would also give me some much needed management experience. Here's the problem: It's at a tanning salon. I know that doesn't sound like a bad thing, but knowing the massive amount of health risks and the fact that I would literally be selling these people the skin cancer that will more than likely kill them in the most horrific, painful ways possible does bother me slightly. I don't agree with the industry or how it tries to use misinformation to cover the fact that tanning is just as dangerous as smoking (some say more so because unlike smoking tanning is becoming very socially acceptable and even encouraged). And that as an employee I would be required to uphold those mistruths. On the other hand, like I said, I really need a job, this one pays well and there's commission and bonuses possible. Plus, I also hold the belief that if people are so vain and shallow that they would rather be tan now than healthy and beautiful later in life, it's their own stupidity and they'll get what they deserve: wrinkles, age spots and death. Still.....I don't know if I'd feel ok willfully contributing to that.Any thoughts? I'm kind of stuck between taking a job I feel is somewhat morally and ethically irresponsible and having to start selling off what little I've worked hard to get just so I can continue to eat ramen 2 times a day (everyday).
- A: Who is more stupid: a person selling a million dollar sandwich or a person buying it? I would say the person buying it.Firstly, people who visit the tanning salon are the ones responsible for making their own decisions whether tanning is good for their health or not. They must do their own research prior to going for the services of a tanning salon.Secondly, you are in a desparate need of money. Go work there and once you get a fair bit of savings, leave that job if you think it is not ethical to work there. First feed your stomach.Btw, you are lucky to have ramen twice a day. Not bad. Have you tried ramen with cold rice?
Prev Question: Does royal jelly cause cancer of any kind
People also view