What is the most treatable type of cancer
Thyroid cancer is uncommon, but is often highly treatable. Thyroid nodules are malignant in only about one case in 20. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-treatable-type-of-cancer ]
More Answers to "What is the most treatable type of cancer"
- What is the most treatable type of cancer
- Thyroid cancer is uncommon, but is often highly treatable. Thyroid nodules are malignant in only about one case in 20.
- Is the cancer of Beastie Boy Adam Yauch treatable? What type of c...?
- "Yes, Adam Yauch was diagnosed with a very treatable cancerous tumor in his salivary gland." In an upbeat video, Beastie Boy Adam "MCA" Yauch announced via the group's Web site that he has a "very treatable" ca...
- Is prostate cancer one of the more treatable types of cancer??
- "Early prostate cancer can be effectively treated by a variety of treatment options " Early prostate cancer can be effectively treated by a variety of treatment options including radical prostatectomy and radical radiotherapy. For...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the most treatable type of cancer in women?
- Q: is it cervical?
- A: Definitely not cervical. Unless it's caught at a very early stage (usually with Pap smear) - but then at a very early stage any cancer is easily treatable.Top two treatable/curable and therefore least deadly cancers - regardless of the gender - are Thyroid cancer and Hodgkin's lymphoma. Men also get a type of cancer which, - if diagnosed early, (it's relatively easy to catch) is one of the easiest to treat: Testicular cancer. Unfortunately, to my knowledge no such category for women exists. Breast cancer spreads to lymph nodes often before it's even suspected.
- Im a little worried....can anybody give me some info on skin cancer?
- Q: My boyfriend works construction and is in the sun a lot. Recently a weird mark appeared on the back of his neck, it is oval shaped and looks like a group of blisters, only they are not blisters.(when you touch them it feels like rough dry skin) Im worried that it could be skin cancer. He also has a bunch of hard tiny knots under his skin around his neck and shoulders. There's maybe 10 of them. What is the most common type of skin cancer? Is skin cancer very treatable if caught early? I'm really worried about this.
- A: It might be nothing.. but its always best to go check with a specialist/doctor.Check the link below for additional info
- Least harmful cancer? ?
- Q: I know this is going to sound really weird-it's for a story- but what type of cancer is the least harmful? I know they all are "Harmful" but which one is the most treatable, least deadly?
- A: The key to survival or beating cancer is early detection of it.Even those cancers that are less harmful than others are not that way if the cancer is in it's later stages, or have gone to other parts of the body and settled in vital organs.Let's say all the cancers are stage 1 so they are all "even" in the growth stage. I would pick...Breast cancer, over Pancreatic or Skin Cancers. I would not want lung cancer either. Colon cancer if found early might not be too bad, but no cancer is the best. Stage two cancers Breast over any other cancers.Stage three and four are worse because that means it usually has gone from one area of the body to another and that can add complications; however, there are clinical studies that could help or a combination of several chemotherapy drugs that could allow you to live longer than you otherwise would without treatment.I am pretty sure that the latter stages the cancer's are not treatable, they just control it and try to stay ahead of it. Cancer's are not fun, it adds stress and worry to your life. Would not wish it on my worse enemy.
Prev Question: What is it called when you have cancer in your tongue
People also view