What happens if you swallow snuff
If you swallow snuff you will likely vomit, get dizzy, have a headache. If you swallow it on a regular basis it can cause high blood pressure due to the sodium content and can cause cancer of the stomach, throat, and mouth. People who are extremely addicted to snuff tend to swallow a small amount of it. Just say NO. ChaCha on ya! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you-swallow-snuff ]
More Answers to "What happens if you swallow snuff"
- How to swallow spit from snuff?
- Why not just quit? People around you are being grossed out or you are becoming self conscious about grossing people out with a habit which actually is gross. Snuff is not something that is essential to your survival. It will not do any har...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What Happens If You Swallow A Snuff Pouch? Is My Brother Okay?
- Q: Okay, About 15 Minutes Ago My Brother Who Is 11 Years Old Had A Snuff Pouch In His Mouth. I Saw It So I Asked Him What Was In His Mouth And He Quickly Swallowed It. What Is Going To Happen To Him?
- A: Probably end up at the ER.
Prev Question: Is too much orange juice bad for your liver
People also view