What did the actor John Wayne die from
John Wayne passed away from cancer on June 11, 1979. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-did-the-actor-john-wayne-die-from ]
More Answers to "What did the actor John Wayne die from"
- When did the actor John Wayne die what was the cause of his death...?
- John Wayne die on June 11, 1979 do to stomach cancer. You can find more about his by going to http://www.answers.com/topic/john-wayne
- What is the actor John Wayne's real name
- John Wayne was born Marion Robert Morrison 26 May 1907 in Iowa. He died 11 June 1979. Thanks for using ChaCha today!
- Did actor John Wayne have children?
- John Wayne had seven children with two of his three wives... with Pilar: Aissa Wayne, Ethan Wayne and Marisa Wayne. with Josephine: Michael Wayne, Patrick Wayne, Toni Wayne and Melinda Wayne. Yes, several. Patrick Wayne was in several movie...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you answer the Trivia Quiz from the 1950's on up to 2004?
- Q: 1) Who was the "Singing Cowboy" in Television westerns from the 1950's?2) What was the name of the drama in the 1950's starred Jock Mahoney and his friend and Indian?3) What was the name of the Indian in that same show with Jock Mahoney?4) What was the name of the detective show Warner Brothers produced in 1950's that was so popular? What were the names of the 3 actors that starred in it. And one of them had a song about him?5) What Warner Brothers show in 1960's was filmed in Hawaii and had Ponce Ponce as one of the cast members? Who was Cricket?6) What actress starred as Gidget after the original Gidget and who were the long secession of actresses that reprised the role of Sandra Dee, but James Darren was always Moondoggie?7) What was the show that Joe Penny & Perry King played partners in what TV drama in the 1960's? 8) What was the name of the Burt Reynolds show that was on Warner Brothers in 1950?9) Who played Maverick in the 1950's Warner Brothers Western set in the old west?10) Who played the part of Cheyenne in another Western for Warner Brothers?11) What show was Nick Adams on in the old west for Warner Brothers?12) Steve McQueen started out at Warner Brothers lot playing in what Western tv show?13) Anne Francis starred in her own detective show called ?14) John Forsythe starred opposite Noreen Corcorrin who played his niece, what was the series called?15) Who was Skipper Frank?16) Who was Ben Hunter?17) What was the name of Gene Autry's horse?18) What was the name of Dale Evan's horse in Happy Trails show with her husband Roy Rogers?19) What was the name of Roy Rogers beautiful horse and what kind of horse was it?20) What was the name of Roy Rogers dog and what breed was it?21) What two actors played the parts of the Hardy Boys on Mickey Mouse Club in 1950's?22) What was the tv show called Kate and Allie about? Who were the two actresses who were on the show?23) What is actor Stewart Granger's real name ?24) Who played the part of Donna Reed's husband in Donna Reed show?25) What was the name of the movie that had Donna Reed and Lana Turner as sisters with names so similar that the man who loved one of them asked for the hand of the wrong sister to come to marry him and lived a terrible life after he realized he had written the wrong name? 1940's movie.26) Gregory Peck starred in a Classic film about a deer and his son what was it called?27) Cary Grant and Constance Bennett starred as husband and wife that died in a car accident and the 1940's comedy movie was called? Which later became a TV show too.28) Bruce Cabot, Fay Wray, and Robert Armstrong starred in a Classic 1930's movie that is shown every Saturday night in Africa, what is the name of the movie? 29) In the 2004 movie Dear Frankie who played the part of man who pretended to be his Dad?30) What was the name of the drama that William Shatner starred in before he got the part in StarTrek?31) Who played the starring role in the 1950's movie Beau Brummell? 32) What comedy team starred in the 1930 edition of Babes In Toyland movie?33) What comedy team did the Who's On First skit?34) In the movie called Paternity Burt Reynolds wants Beverly DiAngelo to have his baby. What is the name he has picked out to call that baby?35) Which son of John Wayne starred in Sinbad and The Eye of Tiger?36) What star played opposite John Wayne in this film about searching for a girl stolen by the Commaches called The Searchers 1956 movie?
- A: 1) Gene Autry2) Yancy Derringer3) Pahoo4) 77 Sunset Strip -- starring Roger Smith, Edd Byrnes, and Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. -- Edd Byrnes had a novelty song called,"Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb" ...5) Hawaiian Eye -- starring Robert Conrad, Connie StevensConnie Stevens as Cricket Blake. Poncie Ponce as Kim 'Kazuo Kim' Quisado 6) Within ten years of the film's release, two sequels, a television series, and a telemovie were produced. Theatrical releases included the sequel films Gidget Goes Hawaiian (1961) starring Deborah Walley, and Gidget Goes to Rome (1963) starring Cindy Carol. In 1965, Sally Field played Gidget in an ABC television series that was canceled after one season. In 1969, a telemovie Gidget Grows Up starring Karen Valentine was aired.The adult Gidget character then appeared in the telemovies Gidget Gets Married (1972) starring Monie Ellis and Gidget's Summer Reunion (1985) starring Caryn Richman. Another television sitcom was produced in 1986, The New Gidget starring again Caryn Richman. 7) 60's? The series called "Riptide" featured Cody Allen (Perry King) and Nick Ryder (Joe Penny), two former Army buddies who decided to open the Pier 56 Detective Agency (later known as the Riptide Detective Agency) in Los Angeles. This show ran on NBC from 1983 to 1986.8) Riverboat .... Ben Frazer (21 episodes, 1959-1960)9) James Garner10) Clint Walker11) The Rebel12) Wanted: Dead or Alive13) Honey West14) Bachelor Father -- John Forsythe as Bentley Gregg. Noreen Corcoran as Kelly Gregg15) Skipper Frank Herman - Cartoon Carousel for kids16) Ben Hunter, the author of "The Baja Feelings", and host of the "Ben Hunter Movie Matinee" (KTTV). He also pioneered the idea of offering orphans for adoption.17) Champion18) Buttermilk19) Trigger20) Bullet21) Tim Considine and Tommy Kirk starred as Frank and Joe Hardy22) The show starred Susan Saint James as the free-spirited Kate McArdle and Jane Curtin as her more traditional childhood friend, Allie Lowell. The premise: the two decide to share a brownstone in New York City's Greenwich Village after their respective divorces, raising their families together.23) James Lablache Stewart24) Carl Betz25) Green Dolphin Street (1947)26) The Yearling (1964)27) Topper (1931)28) King Kong (1933)29) Gerard Butler30) Dozens of shows such as "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" (1955), "The Defenders" (1961), "The Outer Limits" (1963) and "The Twilight Zone" (1959). He also starred in the drama For the People in 1965 as an assistant district attorney, costarring with Jessica Walter. The program lasted for only thirteen episodes.31) Stewart Granger, Elizabeth Taylor32) Laurel and Hardy 33) Abott and Costello34) I have no idea!35) Patrick Wayne36) Jeffrey Hunter,Vera Miles, Natalie Wood
- Since when has it been popular to use Celebrities to do voices for animated movies?
- Q: Instead of using voice actors, who have done this for a living, like Billy Wilder? If you look at animated movies, even this decade, and some of Disney movies from last decade, you would see a bunch of Celebrities doing voices for the animated movies. It seems to me, that no matter what, kids aren't going to know who they are. If you look at the cast list for The Tale of Despereaux, you will see exactly what I mean, plus the fact you have Emma Watson and Robbie Coltrane from the Harry Potter movies. Along with Charles Shaughnessy, who played Maxwell Sheffield on TV's The Nanny. Now if you look at the cast list for any of the movies that were made by Walt Disney and his animators, they have professional voice actors, doing the voices in the movie, instead of somebody that was really big and famous in his day, like Elvis Presley, or John Wayne. And what was the first animated movie that did this, with used Celebrities doing voices for animated movies, instead of professional voice actors, that have made this a living doing voices, that now is turning out to being a dying breed.
- A: the first one i can remember with really big names was shark tale a few years ago. that had will smith, angelina jolie and robert de niro. i think they do it to attract more of an audience. more people will come if they hear big names are doing the voices
Prev Question: What types of cancer can't be cured
People also view