Is it easy to treat
Treatment for bone cancer depends on where on the body it is and type of cancer. Sometimes they do surgery, others chemotherapy. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-easy-to-treat ]
More Answers to "Is it easy to treat"
- Is it easy to treat?
- It is not easy to treat these kinds of fungus at once. There are numerous anti-fungal nail creams and ointments which can prevent or reduce the infection to a minimum extent. There are possibilities for anti-fungal medications. You can tru...
- What is an easy to make Mexican sweet treat and how to make it?
- Sweet Plantains:* 2 to 3 ripe black plantains * 5 tbsp unsalted butter, divided * 1 tsp ground cinnamon* 1 tsp natural vanilla extract * 2 tbsp brown sugar. Peel and split the plantains lengthwise. melt 4 tbsp butter in large skillet. Fry u...
- How to Make an Easy Homemade Dog Treat
- ･ 1 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. ･ 2 2. Mix ingredients well. ･ 3 3. Roll out mixture to 1/4 inch thickness. ･ 4 4. (Optional) Cut into cookie cutter shapes or cut into strips or into little cupcakes. ･ 5 5. Bake at 350 degrees at 45 min...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does anyone noe an easy treat/cake recipe?
- Q: so as so of u may know, Family day is coming up, well at least it is here, i dont know if they do it in other countries. i wanted to make something easy and simple. something like a cake, cookie, or an other simple treat.if anyone knows a recipe, i would love to know it :)thank you so much :)
- A: Easy Chocolate CakeIngredients: 3 cups flour 2 cups sugar 6 tablespoons cocoa 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 2 cups water 3/4 cup vegetable oil 2 tablespoons vinegar 2 teaspoons vanillaDirections:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients first. Once the mixture is even, mix in wet ingredients. Continue mixing until you obtain an even batter (no lumps). Pour into a cake pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes. I recommend topping the cake with Chocolate Frosting.Serves: 12Preparation time: 15 minChocolate FrostingIngredients: 1 cup margarine 4 cups powdered sugar (make your own if you want - blend sugar and cornstarch) 2 tablespoon vanilla 4 tablespoon soy milk 1/2 cup cocoa powder (or more) dash of saltDirections:Margin should be at room temperature when being placed in bowl. Blend until mushy, and then add vegan powdered sugar, salt, vanilla, chocolate and soymilk. You can add in more soymilk to make it a bit smoother but not too much. Spread on cake and enjoy.Serves: 1 cakePreparation time: 10 min
- What's an easy treat I can make my girlfriend on Valentine's day?
- Q: I'm no cook...but I want to impress my girlfriend by making some sort of dessert for her. Any suggestions? Preferably something that looks harder to make than it really is.
- A: Cheesecake. Very easy, sounds hard. Doesn't have to be made in a springform pan, you can use any cake pan--an 8" would be fine. You can use a hand mixer, stand mixer, or just your arm, all work fine since it doesn't have to be beat to a pulp to work.Recipe:3 8oz cream cheese3/4 c sugarbeat till blended--don't overbeat, it'll make the cheesecake fall. The more air in the mixture, the more likely the center of the cake will fall--really not too serious, it just puts a rim on the outside to hold your topping, at least that's what I tell people when mine fall :)3 eggs--add one at a time, beat each till incorporated1/2 t vanilla1/4 c lemon juice--again, beat till blended, it doesn't have to be completely uniform, probably means it's over mixed if it is. Really no problem if you did, cheesecake is a bit forgiving.Preheat oven to 400. Put in another pan filled with water below the rack you'll put the cheesecake on, or get a big pan and put the cheesecake pan in it, add water to the big pan, just be sure to not get any water in the cheesecake. The extra moisture can help the cheesecake cook completely without turning brown.Cook till the top gets a slight bronze, could be 30-45 minutes, sometimes longer--It won't look totally cooked, but if you wait till it actually browns, it's overcooked. Again, no major problem since cheesecake is forgiving. The middle should just be set when you jiggle the pan.After it cools off--Easy topping, get some 100% fruit preserves (figure the whole small jar for an 8" cheesecake), whatever she'd like, heat in a small pan mixing frequently till it's nearly uniform. Pour over the cheesecake somewhat evenly. When that cools, put cheesecake in refrigerator till ready to serve.Alternative topping if you want to impress--after the preserves cool, heat 1/2 c cream to boiling while frequently stirring, add the hot cream to 1 c chocolate--either chocolate chips or small chunks, let it sit for 5 minutes. Stir till fully mixed (it won't look right for a while, keep stirring), pour over the cheesecake. When cool, put in refrigerator. This is kinduva ganache, sounds like it could be tough, impressive when describing to someone, but it's very simple.
- What are some good, easy treats/beverages to make?
- Q: I am 13. So can you please suggest easy things to make. I can use a microwave, a toaster, a freezer, and a refrigerator and (that's about it). It would also be easier to use something around the house? BTW- I already know how to make- peanut butter balls, oreo balls, and rice krispies. Thanks for the help!
- A: Puppy Chow... 9 cups Corn Chex®, Rice Chex®, Wheat Chex® or Chocolate Chex® cereal (or combination) 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup butter or margarine 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar 1. Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside. 2. In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. 3. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Prev Question: What color is more powerful
People also view