If you tan in a tanning bed are you guaranteed to get skin cancer
No, but your risk of melanoma (the most deadly skin cancer) increases 75 percent if you tan indoors before age 35. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-tan-in-a-tanning-bed-are-you-guaranteed-to-get-skin-cancer ]
More Answers to "If you tan in a tanning bed are you guaranteed to get skin cancer"
- Why Tanning Beds Increase Skin Cancer
- ･ There are two classes of ultraviolet light. UVA light penetrates deep into the skin, causing skin cells... ･ Any sunburn, from laying out in the sun or on a tanning bed, increases the risk of skin cancer at a later... ･ Tanning beds produ...
- Can Tanning Beds Cause Skin Cancer?
- A traditional tan is not a healthy look for the skin it is actually a
- Who still uses a tanning bed despite the skin cancer warnings??
- Not any more. I've got premature skin damage and like the first poster, I had skin cancer before age 25. I've had several cosmetic surgery procedures to treat the skin damage......treatments that most women wouldn't need until their late ...
Prev Question: What are signs of cancer in a persons head
People also view