How did Rosemary Clooney die
Singer Rosemary Clooney died on 29 June 2002 in Beverly Hills, California, from lung cancer. Thanks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-did-rosemary-clooney-die ]
More Answers to "How did Rosemary Clooney die"
- When did Rosemary Clooney die?
- Rosemary Clooney died on June 29th, 2002.
- Where did Rosemary Clooney die?
- Rosemary Clooney died in Beverly Hills, California, USA
- How old was Rosemary Clooney when she died?
- Rosemary Clooney was 74 when she died.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How did Rosemary Clooney die?
- Q: I thought she died from lung cancer but I am not sure. It would be a big help if you told me. My mother and I have a fighting going to see if she was murdered or died of natural causes. I think she died of natural causes. My mother thinks didn't.Thank you so much!Kayla Marie
- A: Died June 29, 2002 (aged 74)seiryklavBeverly Hills, California----->died from lung cancerA longtime smoker, Clooney was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of 2001. Around this time, she gave her last concert, in Hawaii, backed by the Honolulu Symphony Pops; her last song was "God Bless America". Despite surgery, she died six months later on June 29, 2002, at her home in Beverly Hills, California. George Clooney served as a pall bearer at her funeral, which was attended by numerous stars including Al Pacino. Clooney is buried at Saint Patricks Cemetery, Maysville, Kentucky.
- I can't stop eating Pretzels...?
- Q: Mrs White told me my teeth will fall out. She said her son used to be a good little boy until he started hanging around with 'my type'. I was offended by this comment and started playing Bruce Springsteen CDs full blast to ease my pain. Andrew upstairs keeps banging down to shut me up, but all i wanna do is have a little fun before i die. He says his constipation is getting worse by the day, but i don't see how that's my fault. It all happened in Rio De Janerio - he's never been the same since. I think Albert has left me for good this time. He said he was going to get a fish supper, but that was at 6pm tonight and it's almost midnight and he's still not returned. I wanted him to be like George Clooney, but sadly he looks more like Rosemary Clooney. All the dog does is wail outside and this is annoying him upstairs even more. I want Albert back, and I'll fully apologize to him for hitting him last Tuesday. My question therefore is thus - Will they make my teeth fall out?
- A: Don't worry about it - you have no control over this situation. Things will get better. Continue eating the Pretzels is my advice. Your teeth will not fall out.
Prev Question: Can cigarettes kill a person
People also view