Does weed have more pros or cons
Marijuana can relieve certain types of pain, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms caused by such illnesses as cancer and AIDS. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-weed-have-more-pros-or-cons ]
More Answers to "Does weed have more pros or cons"
- Does weed have more pros or cons
- Marijuana can relieve certain types of pain, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms caused by such illnesses as cancer and AIDS.
- What are the pros and cons of Weed?
- Pros-It makes most people relaxed, feel good, helps nerves and appetite. Helps some do their work better. If your a speed demon on the road it usually slows you down. Helps some with nausea, Helps some that smoke to concentrate and come up ...
- What are some Pros and Cons for smoking weed??
- Pros: Keeps stoners off the street and out of the oval office. You can't take over a country when you got the munchies. Can't marry my daughter/son if you can't stop laughing at the minister's shoes. No pro-creating when you are to stoned t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why is alkihol more accepted then weed?
- Q: if u added the pro's and con's to alkihol and marijuiana , the cons to alkihol are a lot higher then weed why is it then our society accepts it socially , so many people have been killed, beaten or made bad choices under the influence of alkihol , yet weed on the other hand has never influenced a single human to kill , nor does it stir up anger , so why is it we accept the more harmful substance as the social one ?
- A: Im all for the legalization of weed. it seems alchy is just more socially accepted than weed. It seems to stem from a long belief that weed causes brain damage (it dosent), lazyness (sorta does), and addiction ( anything is addicting). Alchy on the other hand has been problem to cause all the previous problems. So if its worse than its just a matter of what people wish to see. The legalize MJ proposals have been put up in Cali many times, but each time they fail in votes. Either our representatives arent voting the way of the people or its just what hte people want. So once society accepts that MJ is no more harmful than alchy, smoking cigs, taking nyquil, it'll never come to pass. ps. when it does happen we have to just look to the dutch for a decent system. (oh and dont forgot the rich americans making millions from pot, u know they aint for it)
- What are the pros and cons of being married in the army?
- Q: I was in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 yrs. we have a 1 yr old dghtr. We are both 20. while we were together our main problem was not having any money while living on our on,arguments. I broke up with him because i was extremly stressed and poor and tired of argueing. He also smoked alot of weed which bothered me. We got in a huge argument, he was sent to jail. at this time we were still seperated he got out of jail after serving a month in jail. weeks later he went back to jail for possesion of marijuna and swallowing it wen he was caught. This was five months ago. He is still serving time .We have been writing each other ever since then. He tells me he's changed and he wants to be a family again but this time with more communication, understanding, and faith. He Wants to go get married (he has always wanted for a long time) join the army and start to go to church. We still love each other just trouble happened through out our relationship. I have faith he will do better and belive if we join the army it can help with finances. I just want my family back and to have a new start he does too. My family doesnt like him(they judged him wen they first say him and him in jail a couple of times for weed and us argueing didnt help them to like him) but they dont really kno him like i kno him. This is a huge decision for me. I know i will give him another chance because i love him and want to make it work. Im just stressed because my family wll know im giving him another chance to make it work and i dont know how it is to be married in the army . Please if you have any info tell me how it is in the army being married. and also am i making the right decision to try to make it work with the father of my baby and the one i love, If i believe in my heart he really wants to do right by us.*military wifes or husbans I would love to hear from youand those who are in love with some one who has been threw hurdles
- A: He has been in jail twice and once was under domestic and possession charges so the military is out. Especially now in today's economy where lots of people are joining.You alone have to make the decision on whether or not you want this relationship to work and continue. Unless he found God while in jail he hasn't changed. He could be telling you this and it is a straight lie he just wants you there but will do the same thing over and over again. Next time you can get hurt, the child can be hurt and do you want that. If he has discovered God and is serious then don't jump into the relationship again, take your time and make sure you are both ready. If he wants this relationship to work then counseling is the first step towards making it better. Find a church as well that suits you both. He is going to have a difficult time finding a job with his record so you are going to be the breadwinner for awhile and are you ready for it.
- Should marijuana be illegal or legal?
- Q: Ok, as some of you know that marijuana or such called weed has cons and pros.here is some of the cons.1) Medical Marijuana - witch helps problem in medical situation.2) Goverment Tax - Goverment is collecting tax from the medical marijuana to use in positive way.3) More healthy the smoking cigarette.Pros.1) It hurts Lungs and Repordution system2) Making illegal money and turning into business3) Create violence behaviors over addition on marijuana when its need.What do you Think?
- A: Legal, 100%. God created all things in our world for us to explore and enjoy. Of course there are many drugs out there that are dangerous and addictive (alcohol being one) and cannabis is simply not one of them. There has not been 1 death caused by using marijuana. One person stated, "Are you kidding? That's just what we need...A bunch of Pot-Heads on the road, teaching our kids, caring for us. No thanks!"Do you think alcohol should be made illegal? I doubt it. Of course smoking pot and driving is a stupid and dangerous idea, but anything can be looked at negatively when someone abuses it. Saying no one should smoke pot because some people will get behind the wheel and kill someone is like saying no one should have children because many people abuse and neglect their kids. I smoked weed daily for 6 years. I also got great marks in school, have a great relationship with my family and boyfriend, and the only times I ever got into any sort of trouble with the law was for getting caught smoking weed. I admit there are plenty of kids who end up getting way into pot and let it become too big a part of their lives, but I tell you, I'd much rather have these kids get into weed and get giggly and hungry than have them start drinking and become violent, promiscuous and self-destructive. Please open your mind before deciding to close it--Keep tokin'! :)note: I find it humorous how the anti-marijuana league in here are trying to prove their point that pot smokers are stupid by typing rambling, semi-coherent posts.
Prev Question: What dip has the largest amount of nicotine
People also view