Does ovarian cancer hurt
Ovarian cancer symptoms include abdominal pressure, urinary urgency, pelvic pain, persistent indigestion, constipation, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-ovarian-cancer-hurt ]
More Answers to "Does ovarian cancer hurt"
- Does the needle hurt that you et to protect you from ovarian canc...?
- Not only is there no vaccine that protects you against cancer. The one that protects you against HPV has nothing to do with ovarian cancer. Also, chances are if your man wants you to get the vaccine it is highly likely you have already been...
- What causes ovarian cysts?
- There is no clearly defined cause of ovarian cysts. However, there is thought that some women develop ovarian cysts as a result of genetic predisposition.
- What causes ovarian cancer?
- Ovarian cancer is caused when the ovaries produce abnormal cells. These cells can turn into ovarian cancer and the exact reason they grow is a mystery to researchers. Look here for more information: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/ovarian-...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does the needle hurt that you et to protect you from ovarian cancer?
- Q: my mam wants me to get the needle that protects you getting ovarian cancer.. i dont really like needles and was wondering does anybody know where about they put the needle and does it hurt??
- A: Not only is there no vaccine that protects you against cancer. The one that protects you against HPV has nothing to do with ovarian cancer. Also, chances are if your man wants you to get the vaccine it is highly likely you have already been exposed to at least one of the strains of HPV included in the vaccine.
- I want to know if I have symptoms for ovarian cancer?
- Q: I have been constipated for about two weeks and I have had really bad pains in my lower stomach and I took some Epsom Salt and it did help alot but now my lower stomach hurts even more.
- A: Your symptoms could indicate ovarian cancer but often what you're experiencing isn't due to cancer- only a doctor can tell for sure. I work for a health video website called icyou.com which has thousands of videos on all sorts of health topics. Here is a link to a video we created on the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer: http://icyou.com/topics/cancer/signs-and-symptoms-ovarian-cancer+Hope this helps!
- Do I have ovarian cancer?
- Q: okay I'm like ultra freaked out, see for a while now I've been having bloating in my lower abdomen, and I read a thing about ovarian cancer, which said stuff about bloating, feeling full, lower back pain, cramping and tiredness. I've got the bloating, and I haven't been eating as much because I've been worried about the bloating, and today and yesterday there were a few moments when my side/lower back hurt (left) and my back does feel uncomfortable ( not sure how else to put it), I haven't really had cramping though, but the tiredness is a definite.. although that may be because I don't have very good sleeping habits. Also not sure if this is related, but a while ago I noticed a brown dot about an inch diagonally down from my belly, and I noticed later than it had become a mole, not big at the moment, didn't really think about it til today when it randomly stung a bit and I noticed it was just a little bit bigger.. BUT my dad has heaps of moles and stuff and I was worried about another one but the doctor said its highly unlikely for it to have been cancer, and my mum also told me that I'll probably get moles because my dad has heaps of which he'll pass on to me, so you think I should worry about this new mole on my stomach?and is it possible I have ovarian cancer? I'm only 16 by the way. If not, what else could be causing this stupid bloating, it's really worrying me.Sorry for the rant, was just freaking out a bit.Thanks to anyone who replies with any information that could help
- A: I think you should tell your doctor about the bloating feeling and stuff.
Prev Question: Are scallops healthy for you
People also view