Do Cold Sores have white puss inside it
Cold sores are usually raised and filled with a white liquid. Any sore that lasts for 10 days or more must be examined by a dentist or doctor to ensure that it is not cancerous or precancerous. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-cold-sores-have-white-puss-inside-it ]
More Answers to "Do Cold Sores have white puss inside it"
- Do Cold Sores have white puss inside it
- Cold sores are usually raised and filled with a white liquid. Any sore that lasts for 10 days or more must be examined by a dentist or doctor to ensure that it is not cancerous or precancerous.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Just a quick question concerning Herpes.?
- Q: First off I'm not sure if I had a cold sore or not. But a couple weeks ago, I saw a little white dot on the corner of my lip, eventually it turned into a small red lump and looked like puss was inside. Eventually it became crusty and when I would pick it off clear fluid would come out. It reminds me of what happens when i tear the crust off of a pimple or zit. Eventually it was all crusted over in a white crust and I left it alone. Then the crust finally fell off and there was nothing much left. Now to my main question. I masturbate on a daily basis and recently i used a small amount of my saliva and rubbed it on my shaft. Like I said it was a small amount. The thing i'm concerned about, is if what I had on my mouth was a cold sore and if so, after everything was done crusting over and breaking off, did I transfer it to my genitals? I'm hoping it was just a pimple in a bad spot. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
- A: i have herpes on my genitals that i got from my boyfriends coldsore, so it is possible if that was a cold sore to transfer it to your genitals, so be careful, dont use saliva anymore use a different lubricant.
Prev Question: Where is Robert Plant's next concert
People also view