Did any presidents have Cancer
There were a number of Presidents diagnosed with cancer while in office. Most recently, Bill Clinton had basal cell carcinoma. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/did-any-presidents-have-cancer ]
More Answers to "Did any presidents have Cancer"
- Did any presidents have Cancer
- There were a number of Presidents diagnosed with cancer while in office. Most recently, Bill Clinton had basal cell carcinoma.
- How many U.S. Presidents died from cancer?
- Ulysses S. Grant (a heavy smoker) died from throat cancer. And, although the following Presidents didn't die from cancer, they were affected by it: Grover Cleveland had an operation to remove his cancerous jaw. Herbert Hoover had intestinal...
- Is it ironic how so many past Presidents had cancer?
- In the Summer of 1893, the country was undergoing the beginnings of a great economic depression (The Panic of 1893). Grover Cleveland had just started his second non-consecutive term as President in March of 1893. He had previously served f...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- English help please , what's the right answer?
- Q: ※ (31-40) Choose the word or phrase that best completes the sentence.31. Our records show that ___ 50% of the eligible students chose not to enroll in the program for financial reasons. (A) closely (B) nearly (C) close (D) near32. He was tempted to intervene, but he decided to leave them ____ it themselves this time. (A) to settle (B) settle (C) settling (D) for settling33. You'd better pull yourself together; _____ you are sure to flunk out of this class. (A) in the event that (B) otherwise (C) in case (D) unless34. Why isn't Ashley here yet? She _______ here forty minutes ago. (A) could be (B) should be (C) should have been (D) must have been35. We were instructed to disable the trigger device ___ there be any indication of system malfunction. (A) should (B) if (C) in case (D) provided that36. The ex-president _____ from cancer for years before he died last night. (A) suffers (B) is suffering (C) has been suffering (D) had been suffering37. I'd rather you ______ anything about it for the time being. (A) do (B) didn't do (C) don't (D) didn't38. I don't have a decent bookcase, so I am going to _________ . (A) have it made (B) have one made (C) have that to be made (D) have it be made39. The human body has four jugular veins, ________ each side of the neck. (A) there are tow one (B) it has two on (C) two are on (D) tow on40. Our customers need _______ of our ability to provide the best warranty and repair service in the industry. (A) persuading (B) be persuaded (C) to be persuaded (D) persuasionThis is not a homework , I found it through the internet but I can't find the correct answers .
- A: 31. Our records show that (B) nearly 50% of the eligible students chose not to enroll in the program for financial reasons.32. He was tempted to intervene, but he decided to leave them (A) to settle it themselves this time.33. You'd better pull yourself together; (B) otherwise you are sure to flunk out of this class. 34. Why isn't Ashley here yet? She (C) should have been here forty minutes ago.35. We were instructed to disable the trigger device (A) should there be any indication of system malfunction.36. The ex-president (D) had been suffering from cancer for years before he died last night.37. I'd rather you (B) didn't do anything about it for the time being.38. I don't have a decent bookcase, so I am going to (B) have one made.39. The human body has four jugular veins, (D) two on each side of the neck.40. Our customers need (C) to be persuaded of our ability to provide the best warranty and repair service in the industry.
- Why does Debby Smith believe that MORE Gov't is the answer to her problems? More power centralized will help?
- Q: Do you think she has any "personal responsibility?" Maybe she should consider a healthier diet? She also is an Obama Volunteer... is that not dishonesty and a conflict of interest on her part? Should not she have said that she was an Obama Volunteer in her question?http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/07/01/2009-07-01_with_emotional_hug_of_cancer_patient_president_barack_obama_pitches_his_health_p.htmlin vino... I do not believe that. She eats very well as evident from her picture! So, please stop with your BS sob stories!! Liberal liars.
- A: While I sympathize with Ms Smith, I think she is being used by the 0bama administration- there is not a need for more universal federal government intrusion, there are local, community agencies that are able to help with situations such as hers.
- McCain/Palin will be just fine. How many Presidents have died in office of natural causes?
- Q: 3. Two food poisonings and pneumonia.Do you really think that any of those things would happen to a US President in the modern era.All you got left is cancer and even that takes a while.So the real question is..............Why are Sexist Democrats determined to keep women in the kitchen- barefoot and pregnant?
- A: John Mccain has already had 4 (SAY IT WITH ME F-O-U-R) bouts of skin cancerthose are pretty high statistic if you ask me
Prev Question: Why is the cancer paper on a game green called the cancer papaer
People also view