Why is Monster Energy drink dangerous
Monster Energy drinks can increase the heart rate and blood pressure that could cause cause heart arrhythmia or death. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-monster-energy-drink-dangerous ]
More Answers to "Why is Monster Energy drink dangerous"
- Why is Monster Energy drink dangerous
- Monster Energy drinks can increase the heart rate and blood pressure that could cause cause heart arrhythmia or death. ChaCha!
- Are monster energy drinks bad for you?
- Even if you're just drinking soda (as in, not energy drinks, but coke, sprite etc), you're going to cause a huge load of damage to your teeth from them- even if you brush twice daily! Add to that a pack of smokes a day, and a couple or thre...
- Is monster energy drink bad for you?
- They are very bad for you you may not know this but they contain 2 to 3 cups of sugar or more. Once you drink them they will give you engery but once the engery high is gone you crash fast.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- monster energy drinks dangerous??
- Q: i've always wondered why Monster energy drinks have the warning that limit is 3 cans per day.why is that?and what would happen if you drunk like, 7 cans?
- A: Yeah, you can overdose on caffeine. It can cause problems with your heart. I went to a college program in high school and if we were caught with more than 2 energy drinks in our dorms we were sent home. It's a serious problem.
- What does everybody here think about the energy drink worries? i Personally LOVE Monster Assault.?
- Q: I just read the article on the energy drinks and how the rapid rpoduction, sale, and consumption of them are worrying doctors and health officials. I don't think there should be too much worry, but i wanna know what other people think about it. Like, do you think something should be done to warn or regulate them? Do you think they are dangerous? Do you think that certain ones should be banned or limited somehow? Why?
- A: With all of the sugar and caffeine in most of them, there is something to worry. Too many energy drinks can cause health issues just like too much alcohol. There should be limits.Check this article out: http://www.click2houston.com/health/10190898/detail.html
Prev Question: What is considered very high blood pressure
People also view