Why do your eyes hurt when you haven't slept
Excess fluid under the eye is one of the major causes of eye "puffiness," and an increase in blood pressure is the likely culprit for many as a direct consequence to sleep deprivation. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-your-eyes-hurt-when-you-haven%27t-slept ]
More Answers to "Why do your eyes hurt when you haven't slept"
- Why do your eyes hurt when you haven't slept
- Excess fluid under the eye is one of the major causes of eye "puffiness," and an increase in blood pressure is the likely culprit for many as a direct consequence to sleep deprivation. ChaCha!
- Why am i so tired? My eyes hurt but i cant sleep..?
- Hi, I had the same problem of sleep disorder during my college days. Those days were stressful, studies and then uncertainty about the future. I would suggest try to relax, read a book and try to divert your mind from things that might be t...
- What does it mean when your eyes hurt when you try to sleep??
- Probably that they are overly dry or you have allergies.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does it feel as if i've been punched in the eye, when I haven't?
- Q: I get this sometimes, and I figure, maybe it's from lack of sleep?Like, you know the dark circles that form under your eye when you haven't slept? I have those, but if I haven't slept for awhile, like now, I get pain under my eye. Why?When I blink it hurts a bit, and if I touch underneath my eye, it hurts.Is it from lack of sleep? Feel you under your eye once, you know how you can feel like, bone? It hurts right on the edge of the bone.. right where my cheek would start.I can't figure out why?I know I haven't bumped it or anything.
- A: the times i've felt like that, i had what was called an ocular migraine. also called a cluster headache. but it was hurting behind the eye and light really hurt my head too. lack of sleep? try sleeping. try excedrin migraine too. might help. advil won't work
- How would you respond if he was your boyfriend. Both Girls & guys answer. Please read ALL. Thanks.?
- Q: Chantalle,I have decided to write to you because I can express myself more freely and you can hear my words without the need for defending your own. I want to start by saying that how you treated me the on Sunday was hurtful and ironically insensitive considering that I have received a lecture from you for not being mindful of your feelings. I truly believe that you are a good person and that your capacity for good things far outweighs your occasional tendency for ignorance, arrogance and malice. You just treat me like shit sometimes, just as I do to you. I don't have anything to hide yet I feel inadequate and inferior to the way that I use to look a couple of years ago and that is why you perceive my behaviour as being insecure and having a problem. It is not right however to be aggressive with what you want and insult when you don't get your way. Then on top of all that compare your self image with mine. How would you like it if every time you wear makeup I tell you that I never wear it and ask you why you're so insecure about your skin? One thing I can thank you for is forcing me to turn my eyes back upon my own denied insecurity of my body image. It is truly helping me to be extra vigilant in my effort to become healthier even if it is a painful reminder.Another issue that I've got to deal with is your decision to sleep in the living room because of my snoring. First, I'm working on ways to solve the problem, you are not. You are side-stepping it and alienating me in the process. What guy wants to be able to say that he and his girl don't even sleep in the same bed anymore...? I'll save you the trouble, and me the indignity of sleeping in my girlfriend's bed alone by just getting the hell out every time until I figure out a solution. Its not like you even want to do anything with me these days anyway... ever since you have gone through some recent religious reflection I KNOW that you feel guilty about sleeping with me, even though you did for years. I sense it and it truly hurts me, but at the same time I'm aware that its part of principles that you live by so I can not challenge it. I just have to feel bad every time i want to be intimate with you. I don't really know how I'm gonna deal with this but I'll figure that out in time. Its true that familiarity breeds contempt, and I feel this is the reason that we have been fighting with each other a lot lately. I also feel that when you are on your period, you become extremely confrontational and difficult to deal with. You even admit that you are afraid of being bitchy to people. I've been keeping track and I find that most of our biggest fights happen when you're on your period, therefore I think its best that I limit the amount of time that I spend around during this time to avoid problems. As for time in our time in general, I would still like to come and see you on weekends as I still love doing, but otherwise I think that we should limit the rest of the week for a bit. I think that we will both appreciate each more when we spend a little less time around one another. I feel that I'm in your space too much and that might be the reason you snap at me sometimes. For the same reason, I say dumb things and I don't realize that I'm not respecting you the way I should.Chantalle I love you and it ruins my whole day when I haven't resolved things with you. These are the issues that I should have brought up with you the last time I was there but my pride doesn't always let me be so straight forward. I'm realistic and know that we won't always see eye to eye but if we could avoid the big fights then I feel that we will have made some real progress.Love, JayI Truly want to change and I feel like he has some legitimate points. My boyfriend works at the bank but he also models for tip-top tailors as a part time job. Everyone thinks he is good looking but i can't figure out why he took my question " what is your waist size?" as offensive. About the feeling guilty sleeping with him, I felt guilty just once after attending a religious lecture. I'm cool to sleep with him now. Anyway please tell me how you would respond if you were in my position. Thanks a lot!
- A: wow i think he wrote that letter very well in terms of grammar and at least he is honest and i think you two should sit talk and talk about it in person and try to resolve the issue
- my next door neighbor who i really liked for a long time and i kissed but now i'm hurt and confused?
- Q: i' just turned17 i moved back with my mom in march and step dad after my dad went to prison i'm now in wichita, i was living like a dog, i was out on my own, i didn't have food or a place to stay in nm i would stay at homeless shelters and i was planing suicide...but i ended up on my way to witcha and when i got there i slept for 2 days...i didn't leave the house for a month...i was happy to be loved and missed but i just didn't have friends at the time, i was very frustrated untill i met the neighbors daughter taylor...she invitedded me to the neighborhood and befriended me i was very uncomfertable around her she's Beautiful and for the longest time i thought she liked me, i think she's like a daughter to my mom and stepdad she still comes over thats the problem, one night she and i hung'd out at the bridge and she ask'd me what i thought of her is, said i like having fun with you, if you werent worth my time i'd say so. she nervously said she liked me and after an akward silence she mummbled : you can kiss me, so i laughed and i kissed her, she and i said goodnight and i said come by when you comeback (she went on a trip to some lake with her friends) so 3 days latter her friend calls me and says : do you think you and tlyer are going out? cause she doesnt want to go out with you (i thought her friend was just being a jerk) so i said : whatever, i don't like talking over the phone, tell her if she wants to talk to come by. and so she came by her self... and we sat on the curb outside between are houses...i asked so what did you want to talk about? and she said hey, you know...about last night (she was acting sad and whouldent look me in the eyes) i...last night was a mistake...i Just...think we should be friends. i said why? you said you liked me first...she said i make stupid decisions...and besides i'm already kinda sort of seeing somone else...i told her is somthing i did, she said no and answered her phone saying ...yeah he's here...It was one of her friends saying : hey, tayler doesent want to go out with you, i'm sorry your just too old (taylor's 14 i am 17) i said : i'm talking to her-(she interupes saying you Gothic freak! I'M her friend i want whats best for her! (i'm not goth i just wear black shirts) (i hung up) and i asked if this is what you really want then why'd you say you liked me? she said i'm sorry i'm stupid : and she started tearing up like she was going to cry and started whiping her eyes and i said whatever and left.she stayed away for a month then started coming by again) shes comes over and watchs tv with my mom (not saying hello to me) but today after my mom went to the store she i and my friends all hung out, i made fun of her a little for being rude (idk why she was mad) i said geez we agrue so much you'd think we were a couple, she shut up, but still hung'd out, my step dad and mom came back and we took turns riding a mini dirt bike, we haven't talked but i'm hurt and my mom get mad if i told her to leave and step dad would fight my over it thinking i'm being rude, i'm really depressed and hurt,i like her, she was the only one there for me, how can i get her to give me an actual chance? or how can i make sure she doesent come back? it hurts too much to be friends with her knowing i was dumped after she confessed her feelings? i'm very depressed and i just started school, i want help,i can't stop liking her and i feel shes her friends toy but she trust them more then me
- A: oh you poor thing! ur story actually made me tear up! *hugs u tightly and cries a little more* i think she was tryint to say was when u told her fisrt dat u liked her she panicked and just said it back i can c how much u really like her ur remind me of me and Naruto Uzumaki ナルト and her friends r wrong because Naruto is 17 and im 13 and i DONT think hes too old for me...i mean think about it once im 24 he'll b 28 when u really look at it it's not much of a difference so her friends were wrong for telling u that u were to old n i can c u like her alot...but heres something i want u to ask yourself...do u love her? cuz if u truly do then u should talk to her about the whole situation maybe she likes u back maybe she dosent...maybe she just did dat because her friends told her too and she was intimidated by peer pressure maybe if u talk to her u mite work things out and get things straight but if u dont love her and u just like her then maybe its not worth the fight..it wont b worth it i hope i helped n i hope everything will b ok
Prev Question: Is there a methodone pill with mylan 216 on one side and 40 on the other side
People also view