What is the quickest way to cause a miscarriage
A:Drug use is the leading cause of Miscarriage. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-quickest-way-to-cause-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "What is the quickest way to cause a miscarriage"
- What is the quickest way to get pregnant after a miscarriage??
- Just to have sex. That simple. You can get pregnant right after.
- What is the fastest way to have a miscarriage?
- Don't mess with Nature. Humans make mistakes and bad decisions but God never does.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Abortion, very nervous, but has to been down.?
- Q: Ok I am 5 weeks pregnant ans have made a appt two weeks. It will happen on my 7th week. I am truly nervous , and want everything to be over with. I told my boyfriend and his immediate response was abortion right? Well at First i just cried and cried and cried. I wanted to keep my baby and for me and him to have a happy family. He refused every time I asked. No I cant have this baby right now. I wanted to keep my baby but there's no way i need Help. Plus the fact that If i keep it he wants nothing to do with it. I mean I am so heart breaken about how cruel men can be. He doesn't care for me , I mean I have never seen this side of him before. Well I finally agree to go ahead with the abortion, but only under my terms. I had to find a doctor I was conformable with. Well I did it ill cost $600 instead of the traditional $300 because I want Iv sedation. I don't wanna remember the experience what so ever. So I called him and he was like why can you just take the "pill" form, I was like NO I want it this way cause it quick and easy. He told me I wasn't being economically fee -sable He said all you have to do is take the pill and sit on the toliet and then that's it. I mean dang dude I am not a dog your putting down to sleep, i want to be treated with respect and be comfortable. I just cant believe him and his attitude . he is truly unbelievable. When this is all over I cant wait i want far far away from him. He says we are still going to be here for me, but heck i cant get you to stay with my now for longer than 5 mins. I don't believe a word he says, and by him telling me this is his 3rd pregnancy the first two had miscarriage so he says. Can anyone describe the surgical abortion stories, before , during and after. Also were you able to have children later in life. Did it give you a second chance by dong it. How did you find a doctor.. And YES ppl i have learn my lesson.
- A: Real stories about women and their abortions. It is entirely possible to have an abortion and not feel guilt because you knew it was the right thing to do. ImNotSorry.netIf you need to talk about with someone who has had an abortion, my email always open. ~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion <no regrets> and I have a 13 month old daughter <no regrets>. I believe in protecting my daughter's choice.Abortion: There is a Consensushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvgo
- Lying about MISCARRIAGE?? I need your help!?
- Q: okay i need yalls help- i have a friend that told us she was pregnant & then miscarried- twice in 2 weeks- i want to believe her but some of her story is a bit far fetched. I need opinions please!! Esp if you have had a miscarriage reply & let me know what you think!! (some background, she is 27, perfectly healthy, has a 4 & 2 yr old, recently seperated from her hubby & has a live in boyfriend in her new apt. Has not filed for divorce)My friend told me 2 weeks ago that she was pregnant (on 9/20) four days later she said she was bleeding and was going to the ER (on 9/24) she said she didnt hurt, had no pain & acted perfectly normal that day. Later that night she said they told her she had a miscarriage but was still pregnant (i know this is possible, called Vanishing Twin). She also said the ER gave her a shot of Dilaudid, a super strong muscle relaxer/ pain killer they only give for severe pain (which they are not allowed to give to pregnant women) and wrote her a script for percocet & muscle relaxers. So when asked if she was going to her doctor to get checked she kept saying "i go __day' but that day when you ask her what they said, her reply was always 'they couldnt fit me in, i go __day' and you get the same excuse that day as well. Well this past saturday (10/03) she said she started bleeding again, left work & went to the ER. Later that night she said that she had miscarried the other baby. She claims they gave her a shot to help her 'pass' the baby within 24-48 hours on her own. She was supposed to go to the doctor today @ 3:30pm but at 4:30pm i passed her on the road coming the opposite direction of where her doc office is. I asked her what the doctor said & this was her response: 'i passed the baby at home but still have some matter to get rid of. Im supposed to go back next week for them to get it all out. They did some tests & blood work.' When i asked her how he saw her so quickly (so odd that for 2 weeks she couldnt get an appt at all yet this day she was supposedly in & out in less than an hour) she replied 'he was concerned about me & got me back fast, then he yelled at his nurse for not getting me in sooner.' I would hate to think she would lie about something like this but so much of it doesnt make sense to me. When she found out she was pregnant she didnt want her kids to know & only told a few of us at work. She didnt seem to have any pain what-s0-ever the 1st time she claims to have miscarried so why did they give her dilaudid?? If she was still pregnant the ER wouldnt have given her that shot anyways right? (its a narcotic that can cause addiction and/harm to your unborn child, seems like a lawsuit if a hospital gives it to you dont you think?) If i had a miscarriage I would think my doctor would fit me in where ever he/she could, esp if you are still pregnant!! That way they can help you keep the other one right? an hour doctor appt is quick as hell, i dont think ive ever been in & out that fast, esp when it comes to something like this where they have to do blood work & check your hoo-ha & uterus & stuff. That takes time.....And lastly you miscarried the other one & passed it but they dont want to see you for another week to get all the 'matter' out?? i dont think so....what do yall think?? Im betting on that she wasnt even pregnant to begin with
- A: The part that seems the strangest to me is her lacksidaisical attitude toward the whole pregnancy, miscarriage, and doctor's appointments. If I was having a miscarriage and my doc couldn't squeeze me (especially carrying another baby), I would freak out and literally go to the office and sit there until they saw me. But I would never have just accepted that they didn't have time for me. It is important to have such things checked out. I also don't see why a hospital would give her a narcotic if she was still pregnant with another baby. It wouldn't necessarily be a lawsuit, but it would be major trouble if something happened to that pregnancy. I have had quick appointments, but it really does depend on what they were looking for. My vote is she didn't get pregnant but was needing some attention or feeling left out of something. I have had a cousin who said she had a miscarriage because she was jealous of another pregnant cousin. It is sad, but I guess it doesn't hurt me, so I can't care so much.
- Enquiring about hemorrhoids caused from possible poly-cystic ovaries (more details below)?
- Q: This may be a bit of too much information but I took a really bad period on Saturday (severe cramps that caused me to pass out) and bright red heavy bleeding and by Sunday I had to call the doctor on call who advised me to take nurofen and go to bed. Soon after this was done I started having huge blood clots, the size of the palm of my hand, as well as the heavy bleeding. I was then taken to hospital as a suspected miscarriage. After urine and blood tests I was told that the pregnancy tests showed negative so I was referred to gynaecology and had an internal scan and smear test done. I was sent on my not so merry way with prescription's for Tranexamic and Mefenamic acid and a letter for my GP. On Monday I made an appointment with my GP and she informed me the letter stated "PCSO?" so this is what they're assuming I have until the results come back, I guess. Anyway the tablets have died things down a bit but for the past 2 days I've been waking up with an uncomfortable urge for bowel movements for about an hour and soon it became really painful to pass a stool. I called the doctor who told me the Mefenamic acid causes gut upset which is probably the cause for setting me off for having bowel movement. She also said the pain may be endometriosis in the rectum which is more noticeable while on a period and because I had been having so many bowel movements, they were irritating it. Since the phone call though I haven't been able to pass a stool because the pain is literally deadly. I burst into tears and without realising I stop myself before anything comes. I then had a feel and I feel about 3 lumps there and now I'm thinking it's hemorrhoids? Could this be caused by so many bowel movements? And does anyone know any quick relief for this pain because the need to have a bowel movement is so uncomfortable and I'm sure the longer I leave it, the worse it will be. I read about sitz baths and it sounds like something to consider. Has anyone tried it/know where I could buy one?Thanks, Ellie
- A: Take several stool softeners, drink lots of water, and grease up inside and out with preparation H ointment. Ask a pharmacist about what to get to sit in Ebson salt not table salt this is sold probably around the PH ointment. I think it might help some after you have a bowel movement but I wouldn't count on it for much relief. (Never worked for me) PH and Tylenol (or what ever is your choice of aspirin free pain reliever. Hope this helps. I am a long time sufferer flare ups are awful! Good Luck
Prev Question: Can lead exposure cause miscarriage
People also view