What is the earliest you can have a miscarriage after conception
A:You can have a miscarriage at any time during a pregnancy, including very early on. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-earliest-you-can-have-a-miscarriage-after-conception ]
More Answers to "What is the earliest you can have a miscarriage after conception"
- What is the earliest you can have a miscarriage after conception?
- You can have a miscarriage at any time during a pregnancy, including very early on.
- When is the soonest that you can have a miscarriage after concept...?
- hey, Anytime after conception. They are just placed in different catergories if they do happen eg/ conception to 12 weeks : Early Mis.c etc. God Bless xx Source(s): 17 yrs : 1st baby 30 weeks & 6 days : Baby Boy & with my beautiful ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon after conception can you have symptoms?
- Q: How soon after conception can you start to feel pregnancy symptoms and what are the most common early pregnancy symptoms? My first pregnany ended in a miscarriage and the only symptoms I had were fatigue, back aches, and a little nausea!
- A: If you are pregnant, here is a list of pregnancy symptoms you might experienced before you missed your period:1.Implantation Bleeding:Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping. 2.Swollen/Tender Breasts:Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen. 3.Fatigue/Tiredness:Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception. 4.Nausea/Morning Sickness:This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.5.Backaches:Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy. 6.Headaches:The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy. If you are pregnant, here is another list of pregnancy symptoms you might experienced after you had missed your period: 1. Frequent Urination:Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom. 2.Darkening of Areolas:If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker. 3.Food Cravings:While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy. However if you want a confirmed answer on whether you are pregnant or not, there are two alternatives that you can seek. The first alternative is to take a home pregnancy test kit one week or so after your missed period. If you are really pregnant, the pregnancy stick will able to detect it due to your high hormones level. Another alternative is to see and doctor and had blood test done.
- Pregnant after miscarriage?
- Q: I went to the doctor to make sure my levels were back to normal 2 weeks after my miscarriage she said they were at 2, I should of started my period 3 days ago but have not, we did have sex when i would of been ovulating if I had, had a normal period and not a miscarriage. So when I went to the doctors it would of only been 7 days after conception, Is that too early for my hcg levels to be high and what are the chances that you can get pregnant right after a miscarriage.
- A: after a miscarriage your period wont be the same as it was before, it will take a while to figure out when you are ovulating! it wont just be the same dates as before (i bet you know this already tho) i didnt ovulate for 2 months after my miscarriage.
- Confused about cycle length and when to expect it after miscarriage.Can you please help me er atleast try to[=
- Q: After stopping birthcontrol in Jan that I was on for 6 months my cycle started on the 15th of Feb, March cycle started on the 19th the same in April. Does this mean i have a32 day cycle? Sometime during Aprils cycle I got preg after trying that month. On June 8th I misscarried but I started bleeding on the 6th it was a complete and natural.Yes'day i went to 2 wk check up and OB said expect period in a few weeks. If i infact have a 32 day cycle would I be in day 20 right now? Should i expect my period around the time i started bleeding for the miscarriage? I am mainly wondering b/c i want to TTC again.Ob said i am at risk for a pr'nancy right now altho it is safe recommended that i wait 1 cycle to ensure conception date. Do you think by what he said i should expect it by 4th-8th of July? Also i orderd ovulation and pregnancy tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com today when should i start taking them? after my clycle starts?Thank you all so very much any advise is very welcom!Do you think my cycle is around 32 days b/c it has always came on the same day give er take a day
- A: defiantly wait till you have at least one normal cycle then start with the ovulation kits, after i had a miscarriage my periods took a while to get back on track but once i started TTC again i got pregnant the first time (i made sure when i was ovulating held off on sex and tried on those specific dates) although it wouldnt hurt to try now if you are ovulating, it would save time. but listen to your doctor, and i wish you luck
Prev Question: How have woman purposely caused a miscarriage
People also view