What is a uncomplicated miscarriage
A:Most miscarriages occur during the first 13 weeks of pregnancy, and are usually uncomplicated miscarriages. Call 1-800-2ChaCha for unlimited questions! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-uncomplicated-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "What is a uncomplicated miscarriage"
- What is a uncomplicated miscarriage
- Most miscarriages occur during the first 13 weeks of pregnancy, and are usually uncomplicated miscarriages. Call 1-800-2ChaCha for unlimited questions!
- Is curettage needed for uncomplicated incomplete spontaneous abor...?
- Uterine curettage following uncomplicated incomplete spontaneous abortions may be unnecessary. Historically, a surgical evacuation of the uterus has been recommended to prevent infections and reduce bleeding from retained fetal material. St...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you know if your period is late after having a miscarriage?
- Q: I was shocked to discover I was pregnant on Nov.15 after having, what I thought, was my period from the 4-7. I had a complete, uncomplicated miscarriage on the 17th and bled for a few days. My husband and I continue to have sex at least once a day and have still not had my period- although I have felt like it was here a few times the last 2 or 3 days. Negative tests, still no period... is it wishful thinking or my hormones are just out of whack? I keep thinking my areolas are darker and I have blue veins, cramps, tired, and nauseous... but still negative tests. I think I am just hoping and thinking that I have to be... but maybe I am jumping the gun and I wouldn't know if I was late anyway because I don't understand my cycles. I think I am about 30-32 days... so maybe I am a few days late... it's so confusing and frustrating. Anyone else?
- A: I was over a week late with my period after I had a miscarriage. It takes a while for your body to readjust after, ovulation is usually delayed. Mine was a very early miscarriage (less than 5 weeks)
- Post Miscarriage (7 weeks), when should hcg levels return to normal?
- Q: I had a miscarriage Nov. 24th at 7 weeks. No D&C needed. I haven't had my period yet, was still waiting, but I've been taking my BBT. It's been elevated for the past 14 days, and I figured I should take an HPT. There is a positive line, but I'm unsure what to think of that. Could it be leftover HCG from the miscarriage (It's been 5 weeks since)?I had the miscarriage while I wasn't on insurance, and went to the emergency room. The physician said it was complete and uncomplicated but suggested I have a follow up. I couldn't have a follow up due to no insurance. Well, now 5 weeks later I have this positive test, but I have insurance starting the first, and I can't make an appointment until then. I can go to the emergency room for free (it's covered, I just can't have a doctor appointment until the 1st-Military TriCare) Should I go to the emergency room on base to make sure everything is alright with me or should I wait to make an appointment?Also, I can't make an appointment till the 1st, but that doesn't mean I'll be seen then. I'll be seen whenever they can fit me in. That's why I'm wondering if I should just go to the ER
- A: I wouldn't go to the ER. (i'm a navy wife so I know it's a tempting idea but you aren't experiencing an emergency) If you can go in on the first wait until the first. It's best to wait a bit more anyway to ensure that it's far enough out from the miscarriage.Your HcG levels should have gone back down by now so it's possible you are pregnant again. Very possible.
- Too early to try again?
- Q: As some of you may know from reading me prev questions, i suffered a miscarriage at around 8wks, 4-5wks ago.It was my seoncd pregnancy, the first i delivered a healthy baby girl with an uncomplicated pregnancy..Had a D&C june 1st. It was devastating. im in a happy loving relationship, and we wanted that little peanut more than anything.The OB say he cant see why i wouldnt have a normal pregnancy this time.. I know it sounds strange, but i have a feeling this monring i was ovulating (1st time since it happened), so i got a test, (ovulation) its positive!! we really are ready both pyhysically and emotionally to try again, but i would like to know other peoples thoughts..I know the medical reccoemendations for it all, but id like to maybe hear from someone who has gone through the same, or similar thing, and what the outcome was of conceiving so soon after..cheershahaha.. yeah its funny, im not pregnant anymore but im still taking those little vitamins!!!Thankyou all so much for your kind words..it makes you realise you're not alone
- A: If that's what you feel then go for it believe it and you will receive it.sending lots of baby dust your way.
Prev Question: Can rabbits have miscarriages
People also view